cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Samsung galaxy s6 edge fraud listing - 1 year manufacturer warranty phone for Rs 29,999

I ordered a galaxy s6 edge phone from a Parul Mehta. Seller claiimed to be in Bangalore. Placed order and got ebay message that seller had shipped item. Two days later what came to me in Delhi was a letter, not the phone - saying that i should confirm that i had received the product aftter which he would dispatch the product within next 48/72 hours.  I raised a claim. Ebay even for such fraud lisings where Rs 28,000 is involved seems to want to take forever to resolve it. Not only that i found that the seller had registered on ebay on that day only. Later absolutely the same listing appeared on ebay but with a different name, again from Bangalore. Whenever I call ebay support they promise to get back within 48 hours. So far it is 5 days since i raised the claim and no get back from ebay. Wonder what the ebay understanding of 24/48 hours is.

It is very worrying that ebay allows listings of this sort and then seems little interested in curbing these

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Samsung galaxy s6 edge fraud listing - 1 year manufacturer warranty phone for Rs 29,999

I have also same problem with this seller.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I ordered a galaxy s6 edge phone from a Parul Mehta. Seller claiimed to be in Bangalore. I have ordered a phone and when the courier boy came for delivery, its just an envelop. I that time, I didn't receive that envelop. I raised a claim on 5 May 2016. Ebay even for such fraud lisings where Rs 28,499 is involved seems to want to take forever to resolve it. Not only that i found that the seller had registered on ebay on that day only. Later absolutely the same listing appeared on ebay but with a different name, again from Bangalore. Whenever I call ebay support they promise to get back within 48 hours. So far it is 15 days since i raised the claim and no get back from ebay. Wonder what the ebay understanding of 24/48 hours is.
It is very worrying that ebay allows listings of this sort and then seems little interested in curbing these.
I was also trying to contact the seller, but no one is picking the call.

I had paid Rs. 28,499.00 which is not a small amount. I feel like cheated on me.

You can try to contact the seller from your end (details attached)

So, I request you to please look after in this issue on urgent basis to solve my issue and refund my money.

Thanks & Regards:
Om Prakash

Message 3 of 3
latest reply