Cheat ebay seller -!

mohit6644
Community Member

I purchased a Sony ps4 from ebay seller (***) on 8th May 2014 (item #***) however the seller did not ship until 14th may which was a bit acceptable. I received my parcel on 15th or16th may but I was shocked to see two pair of used shoes in the carton (which was packed with tapes towards the ends instead of sealing the whole package!) I contacted the seller and he apologised for the box might have been changed! However his true colour was seen when next day he claimed that the package was packed by him only! This was done when I informed him that the shoes are actually junk and not new. He then informed that his items are insured and there was no need to worry. I understood and was a bit relaxed. Next day he said that he has video tapes from the courier company that the package was untouched and wanted to lodge a FIR. Initially I wanted him to avoid the FIR for the delay but later agreed when he promised there's no another way. I have a letter from the seller that the item value is not above 4000 Rs to which he said that it was to avoid custom charges (he wasn't exporting outside India!) but later shouted about the tax burden! I basically paid 38000 Rs for junk and want a refund asap through the  eBay guarantee! He now is claiming that I have tampered the box and claiming a refund! How pathetic that can be! I have been running around ebay customer service and seller's harassment. I have sent proof from my end (seller's message that he earlier claimed that the package was of 6kgs and the courier company saying it was 4.9kg, a letter from seller that the value of the item is 4000, Photos of the box received) 

The worst part is he is now claiming his innocence by showing a letter from the courier guys that the item was ps4(which I don't have as I never received! And tape applied on the box which is from China and only he has it) Kindly resolve the issue! Claim # ***

PaisaPay ID #***

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cheat ebay seller -!

mohit6644
Community Member
I am filing a case now.. Let's see how cheap can ebay get..
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Cheat ebay seller -!

swam-mari
Community Member
That's a horrible experience. Yes, filling a case would be justified. Don't give up on these cheap liars
Message 3 of 3
latest reply