Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help

Hi , am hima chalapathy , I have tryed buy a mobile phone throw eBay on 4/05/15 at 20.14 hrs but amount didected from my account but no confirmation massage recivied .... Someone can help me on this ..

Cheat ebay seller -!

I purchased a Sony ps4 from ebay seller (***) on 8th May 2014 (item #***) however the seller did not ship until 14th may which was a bit acceptable. I received my parcel on 15th or16th may but I was shocked to see two pair of used shoes in the carton...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay ate my Rs2800

I thought you guyz need time to reslove this. But now its enough. In next 3 days I am going to claim a fraud case against you at consumer court. This ebay is a fraud i.d. You guyz eat people's money. Now I am not going to leave you. You guyz tried ha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Dear Sir, My self Pratik Thummer and i am one of your customer and i want to change my mobile no on my e-bay account kindly update it my mobile number But my actual complain is i had call to your custmer support center on 2.37pm as on today from numb...

ebay guarantee is biased and unethical

I purchased close to 5 items from a seller through ebay out of which one of the item shipped was incorrect. I contacted the seller the same day to report the issue and seek a resolution but was abused by the seller and was asked to deal directly with...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint about ebay customer service

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to op...

excellent service by ebay

Dear All, I am amazed with your quaity of Customer service, the brand 'Ebay Guarantee' and really appreciate for the highest level of apathy you show towards a destressed customer. I Ordered a Jhoomer (Hanging Lamp) for my House warming ceremony on 2...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long to Refund the Money???

I have ordered Mobile phone on 03 Apr 2015 but the item not received by me. i have contacted Fedex courier and they confirmed me the package got lost in transits. i got the confirmation mail on 10-apr-2015. i have made a request for refund my money o...

still not get voucher

Hi Ebay said me in my eBay Guarantee* claim - 957183, that we will sent you voucher in mail whithing 10 days. I am still not gate mail.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No item received in my Order.

Last night on 27.04.2015, I order the camera Olympus SZ-16 Camera. I made the payment through ICICI Net banking of amounting 6369₹. After the payment I didn't receive any confirmation about my order or payment from EBay. But to confirmation from ICIC...