Bada Fraud ho gaya bhai !!!

f2966
Community Member
Seller universalcomputers2005 (now banned) disguised as a laptop seller.you might have seen his dirt cheap priced AMD athlon laptop for 38000.
I made an online fund transfer thru icici bank.
Now he does not respond and has duped 2-3 ppl on baazee.
I have registered a complaint with icici and with local police.
The person is from gudur , AP
I am from bangalore.

Now in what way is baazee liable to this money recovery?
Because it does not have a check on the identity of any of the seller or buyer.
Any street walker can become a member and start selling.
Agreed, that the buyer should be cautious and careful on his own in the dealings, but many innocent persons come into the net of fraudsters.
Now out of millions of baazee users , its definite that some will fall prey to an irresistible offer put up by a possible fraudster.
What do you people say about it?
Shouldnt baazee be accountable?

This way no one will ever feel secure to transact on any internet site.
Thats why people in india still do not have even 10% faith in these online tradings.

I met police and bank officials and other experienced people and when i narrated my story,everyone pointed finger towards accountability of the auction hosting site.

Please tell ur opinions.
Thanks in advance to all of you!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Bada Fraud ho gaya bhai !!!

niceshop4u
Community Member
Dear Buyer,

You should have to check Seller's Reputation First before transfering money. Have you seen How many Possitive ratings he had ???

You should have to be careful and have to see some details about him. I saw that ID was banned. but it was created by 1 month or in less time. from AP. how can you trust from a Seller who have no ratings and his account is just a 1 month old ??? there are lots of other sellers who are so old in laptop or any other kind of electronics.

You can not Blame on bazee or ebay. Its your fault. you have to see first the reputation of the seller before transfering huge amount.Bazee was the NUMBER 1 Site from INDIA.

From next time be Careful.

Thank you.

1 Sincere Seller,
NiceShop4u
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

anshuman_panda0506
Community Member
Sorry but I think Bazee is best not Ebay.Because Ebay cheated me and not the sellers. I have won a prize in the promotion program Ebay conducting and since two months i have only got excuses and assurance from e bay(Copy and Paste)only which are nothing but the same mails again again with same wording this way EBay is treating their loyal customers so how can you trust a seller on this site. All my trust have gone to the pit. And in my opinion I will never trade here because how one can a man be assured if the hosting site is themself a cheater???
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

anshuman_panda0506
Community Member
one more thing can you see my feedback score its actually 2(-1+3) but since Bazee have changed to Ebay my feedback score have not been updated and its remain as it is. So please dont belive in reputation and whatever one can himself list an item an buy himself or if his item is not going to highest bid he can himself bid the highest.Understand???
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

niceshop4u
Community Member
Dear Buyer.

I am not agree with your this point. And be Stick on one matter that Now Bazee will never return ... Cause its gone in 250 Cores. They are trying for renovating this problem. but bazee is the bazee. it will never come back again.

and one more thing.
you cant tell that sellers made own bidding or like that. if they will do that things theat bazee or ebay's suspected teams will catch them by their real IPS. ( Internet Protocols ) So forget it about fake bidding. If you dont know anything about internet rules and protocols then dont spread topics.

Thank You.

1 Sincere Seller,
NiceShop4u
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

anshuman_panda0506
Community Member
Dear nice shop I agree with what you say but now a days it is the generetion of smart peoples and nothing works with them. Do you know that many users of EBay have won prizes in the treasure hunt program by fraud(what Ebay can do abt it?)and Ebay has given them the prizes and I have won a prize very very honestly and Ebay has not given me or simply cheated me,I can do nothing now due to certain limitations but i will never let them cheat people. And dont tell me abt protocols i can very easily handle it. And remember one thing everybody knows who is what!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply