cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BUYER PROTECTION CLAIM A CHOR POLICY FOR BUYERS

gadgetsngizmos_in1
Community Member
Dear Users i am here to tell u that the buyer protection claim is only benificial for the buyers and it is a loss for sellers.if a buyer files a claim he is being paid everytime as the claim people always find the claim on buyers behalf
i have paid claim three times after talking to ebay representatives and they said that u will get ur product back after the claim is paid but always it has happen after paying claim of over thirty thousand i have nto got my three mobiles back and if u dont pay the claim then there will be limits on your account as mentioned by the claim people in their correspondence
If a claim is filed the buyer has to pay the total amount of the item as well as 20% to claim people

Does anyone of the seller faced such a issue???
Sellers come forward and sharen your views regarding buyer protection claim
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

damann14025
Community Member
Dear gadgetsngizmos
I agree with you that claims settlement procedure on ebay needs looking into. I keep going through the ebay forums and I find that you are not the only seller with such complaints, there are many more sailing in the same boat as you. Try out some other avenues for selling. The ebay staff sitting in plush offices are just doing their 10-5 jobs.You can judge this easily from the officialese jargon of their communications. I was thinking of selling on ebay but thanks to you I am all the more wiser.eBay.in is certainly not the place for selling high-value items.
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
Selling high value items are really risky on ebay. I think ebay could tie up some logistics company as most of the charge backs come due to item as not described.

The courier boy could see the buyer open the cover in front of him and do the necessary steps. In case some disputes occur.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

gadgetsngizmos_in1
Community Member
hey sellers thanks for your replies but as u all know that ebay will not goin to do anything as they do noy care if a seller leaves ebay they are just worries about the buyers it is their policy and when i called up ebay office and spoke to my account manager and told him that i gave u cheque of 22000 so he says when u gave this that and he was the guy who told that send me the cheque and i will help u in getting back the mobiles but now he is backing out.
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

I agree that Baazee.com policies & features were very much better & effective than eBay's. Especially, in handling disputes. The whole business handling process was much simpler back then. Then one day eBay comes in & overhauls the system just to show they are different - at the cost of ruining a system that was working perfectly well in India.

I keep reiterating the same to my account managers & I get the same premeditated reply - "We'll pass the suggestion to the concerned people", who are probably non-existent.
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
i too agreed to this
many buyer have claim refund
and it always get in the buyer favor
THE PAISA PAY SYSTEM SHOULD MAKE IT SPECIFY THAT PAISA PAY IS ONLY FOR BUYER PROTECTION AND NOT FOR SELLER PROTECTION
Its too easy for a fraud buyer to buy thing from ebay for free
he pay via paisa pay and after some day he make a refund and paisa pay team try to help the buyer to claim the refund as the buyer have say 0 or very less positive feedback.but the main thing is that he is a BUYER
ebay can losses as many seller they want but they want to safe their buyer
u keep on contacting paisa pay asking them the status
but in the end buyer get the money back
and seller watching and thinking wat to do next
Message 15 of 24
latest reply

Hi! Everybody

Frankly speaking there are many loop holes in the buyer protection program. And any smart buyer can misuse it and make the sellers life hell.

eBay always plays a neutral role, they are never at the buyers side nor at the sellers side. Buyers feel that eBay supports sellers and sellers feel that eBay supports buyers. The truth is they have some policies and just stick to it. They do not understand anything other then their policies.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

gadgetsngizmos_in1
Community Member
thanks sellers and shuab bhai u r wrong as it is everytime they feel that buyer should not be troubled and he should b secured even on the cost of sellers facing a loss and if sellers are right and they disagree to pay claim so they have only option to restrict selling on ebay as what they have done to my id
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
hello gadgetsngizmos_in1,

I'm happy to state that the issues being raised on this thread by you have been resolved.

I'm glad that i was able to be of help to the community on this and would ensure that such issues do not repeat in the future!!

Keep Posting!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Buyer Experience has bee eBay's key focus. And as i have said before, ebay.in has the best buyer experience / satisfaction / protection (compared to other sites) ...

Sadly it came at the cost of old baazee powersellers [many of whom were (are) genuine]

TechiE
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

gadgetsngizmos_in1
Community Member
u r absoloutely right techniwas and due to a safer buyer experienve the sellers have to suffer and dear mr indraneel the matter has not been solved yet as i got a mail from trust and safety that u cannot list items as u r restricted as u have not made the payment of claims
so please look into the matter dont just fool sellers
Message 20 of 24
latest reply