cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BUYER PROTECTION CLAIM A CHOR POLICY FOR BUYERS

gadgetsngizmos_in1
Community Member
Dear Users i am here to tell u that the buyer protection claim is only benificial for the buyers and it is a loss for sellers.if a buyer files a claim he is being paid everytime as the claim people always find the claim on buyers behalf
i have paid claim three times after talking to ebay representatives and they said that u will get ur product back after the claim is paid but always it has happen after paying claim of over thirty thousand i have nto got my three mobiles back and if u dont pay the claim then there will be limits on your account as mentioned by the claim people in their correspondence
If a claim is filed the buyer has to pay the total amount of the item as well as 20% to claim people

Does anyone of the seller faced such a issue???
Sellers come forward and sharen your views regarding buyer protection claim
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

gadgetsngizmos_in1
Community Member
hey guys m very happy to say that i feel ebay is not intrested in reinstating my id as no mails or any follow ups from their side
a great selling experince as u say on ebay
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello gadgetsngizmos_in1,

Please allow me a day's time to look into this matter and update you on the status of the same.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

sreenivasas
Community Member
Sorry to hear your horror story.

I'm on the other side; a buyer. I lost money when I did not receive the product. Ebay made my life bitter by asking to get some payment proofs from the credit card company. I did not bother to move the claim for a Rs. 250 item. Now, I stopped buying from ebay. I only use it as a price comparison engine. I get the price of an item, which I use to bargain in a local store ๐Ÿ™‚

Ebay is not friendly with the buyers either. It is losing on both fronts ๐Ÿ™‚

Ebay should enforce better policies to make both sellers and buyers happy. No buyers means no sellers, and similarly, no sellers means no buyers.

-Sreenivas
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
- A farce - to help the Fraud Sellers like BASCO4 u TO grow

Dear Friends ,

I am an eBay user for quite a number of years - both a Seller and a Buyer too .

Till date I have had problems with my purchase at eBay , but this time the Seller Basco4U , had cheated me on all the fronts , and eBay.in has helped him to do so - making a big joke the " eBay Buyer Protection " which is being advertised like never before .

My son was GOING TO Singapore FOR STUDIES AND NEEDED A LAPTOP and I bought an item No. 250674706982 at eBay.in from the seller basco4u for Rs. Rs. 35,991.00 . The Item was.MSI CX620 Laptop 15.6" i3 3GB 500GB Win7HomePr ATi 1GB with one of my Son's Id - Graciousgems which comes with 2 Years warranty.

After speaking to one Mr. Ashok Bhupendra Bhimra , who also is a beneficiary of the payment sought. I deposited the amount due the very next day in Seller's HDFC Bank account and asked him to deliver the items to one of my friends at Mumbai who was flying back to Kolkata the same very evening .

The item was delivered as instructed and was with me the next evening. The same night I put the machine to use but ALAS it kept crashing every time it was put on .

I contacted the seller the very next morning and made a complaint to which he replied that I should carry the machine to the Service station , which , I did , although I was not supposed to carry a brand new machine to the service station within hours of the sale!!

The service station informed me that the Hard Disk of the Laptop was defective and they wouldn't be able to replace the said and to send back the machine to the Vendor . Again I informed Mr.. of Basco4U , and he instructed me to send back the machine to him for FULL REFUND of my Money .

After the seller got back the machine he stopped responding to my mobile phone . After three days of bounteous trying he picked the phone and took a new plea that since the machine was not in the Original Cardboard Box, he can not make a refund .

I should have given a Negative Feedback instantly , but considering myself to be a Seller too and believing in the theory that eBay would protect me as a Buyer never took this step.

Ultimately I filed an Item Not as described dispute , which ultimately resulted in a Buyer Protection Case .

After that one Mr. Aniket calls me up and I explained each and every point to him , he took both me and the Seller in a conference Call , but very surprisingly the Seller was shouting at the top of his voice and was rude and abusive too . Here he brought a new point , that since my friend who brought the Laptop from Mumbai to Kolkata , had thrown away the Cardboard Box in which the Laptop was packed , it could not be taken back . This gentleman seems to have helped the Buyer , isnpite of kowning all the relevent facts and the truth .

Every time a new story , every time a new excuse , every time a new plea - All false and fraudulently motivated .

Anyhow, to cut the story short , I was surprised to receive the Laptop shabbily packed day Before yesterday again IN THE SAME CONDITION IN WHICH IT WAS SENT - NON WORKING .

Surprisingly again , in my eBay , the details of the Dispute filed by me had also disappeared , I contacted a few people at eBay including My account Manager etc. who also could not find the dispute in my ID . I called up Anklet for more than 5 times and also the Customer support - and was told that Aniket will ring me back WHICH HE NEVER DID - can any one guess why ??

I learnt that evening that the said dispute has been closed - WITHOUT EVEN REMINDING ME OR INTIMATING ME . Here I smell a Rat - eBay staff helping out the Fraud Seller , and putting a death sentence to their "eBay Buyer Protection"

I am yet to receive an official intimation as regards the said dispute having been closed or being decided in the Seller's favor !!!!

I contacted at seven of the eBay pinks - but inspire of being just - the justice took the other way .

I still am open to change my affirmation - eBay Buyer Protection A farce - to help the Fraud Sellers like BASSO4u TO grow - if just steps are taken to prove the dictum

Thanks
halwawala_in1
Message 24 of 24
latest reply