eBAY Buyer Protection - A Farud Leader

ratan.trade
Community Member
What is eBAY COURT? sUPPROTING TO 420 Seller and depriving the buyer?

See the My case TRANSCRIPT:

This is crystal clear case of 406 & 420 with me by seller - Priti_diamonds. eBAY also unable to do justification with me after their circulation of appeal order in my favour. I would like to alert the buyers from a frudulent seller i.e PRITI_DIAMONDS

1. I puchased an item through BID ITEM NO: A Stunning Real Diamond 0.08Cts Ring@Free Shipping ( 270606061557)ON 19/07/2010.
2. A demand draft of purchased value sent to seller on 23/07/2010 THROUGH speed post: EW551381077IN as suggested by seller to me.
3. Indian post department confirmed the delivery of demand draft to seller on 27/07/2010. ANYONE CAN CHECK THE DELIVERY PROOF AT www.indiapost.gov.in through spend no: EW551381077IN
4. I opend a case for no-receipt of item on 29/07/2010.
5. Atfer vigirous followup, Seller issued acknowledgement of receipt of demand draft on 30/07/2010 as per seller transcript below.
priti_diamonds 30-Jul-2010 at 12:35:26 IST
yes its take time when you send us that time you have to inform us we receive today only..
6. on 1/8/2010, the seller denied receipt of payment upon their confirmation recipt of demand draft on 30/07/2010. Transcript of statement:
priti_diamonds 01-Aug-2010 at 17:46:04 IST
we didn't receive a payment...

7. Mischivious motive: on 01/08/2010 Seller open a UPI case after receipt of payment 0n 27/07/2010 and confirmed the receipt of payment by seller on 30/07/2010.

8. Seller again acknowledged the receipt of payment on 02/08/2010. Confirmation transcript given below:
priti_diamonds 02-Aug-2010 at 12:36:18 IST
i got the dd but i didn't deposit in to bank if you want product product so close the case that i ll
dispatch the product or i ll resend the dd.
because in description we mention that we will dispatch
the product in working 4 days.

9. AFter that seller continiously threatened me to first close the case otherwise i will not ship the item. totaly unfair. Emails tanscrupt with me. i am posing only one for review:
priti_diamonds 02-Aug-2010 at 17:42:50 IST
close the dispute first..

10. Seller another misleading statement on 4/8/2010. Transcript below:
priti_diamonds 04-Aug-2010 at 07:23:34 IST
DD is not proper so we send us back to you....

10. Seller keep threating me till 6/08/2010 for close the case. Finally i closed the case with my remark trasncript as follow:
Case Closed
Final Comments: Madam

You are just sitting ideal to reciive the payment. Note you have already acknowldged the
receipt of payment on 30/07/2010 and 02/08/2010. The actual payment receipt date is 27/07/2010 as per
indiam postal department conformation. I have all the proof.

Since than yiou did not ship the item?
Let me know what is my fault? Why should i close the case when i have not received the item?

This
is clear crystal cheating with me.

11. my appeal against the FRUDULENT UPI case ebay fixed seller guity for delaying the process and removed UPI strike from the item.

12. Strange till date i have not received item nor refunf from this seller.

13. Then on feedback section i left as: sller had taken payment. did not ship the item. 420 Seller.

14. Agian seller responsed to feedback on 08/08/2010 payment not received. eBAY also not taken any action against the seller. When eBAY theirself fix this seller guilty for their wrong act with buyer.

Just evaluate the prictice of seller and also eBAY action. The question remain for discussion as follows:
1. Should eBAY allow this seller to sell their product at eBAY.
2. Is not eBAY very much suppotive to seller?
3. Is ebay really vallues BUYER Concerns?
4. How eBAY can protect BUYER from thsi type of frudulent seller.

Be care ful from PRITI_DIAMONDS, this one is frudulent seller.

ALERT FEEDBACK from all BUYERS Community be careful from this seller.

May i will be resricted by eBAY because eBAY is helpless to justify with the buyer concerns. eBAY is only concern for seller not for th buyer, it seems and i can conclude this with my litte period of experience.

One such type of trade is more accountable to nvitimise the trade affairs against 100000 fair trade. This type of seller is concern for us as well as an obstacle in growth of nation. It is not that i was cheated by this seller. Tomorrow, you will be next victim. be careful.

Ratan.trade
RATAN.TRADE RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

c153niyam
Community Member
Its very wrong of a seller to open UPI when infact pymt. is received (thats why paisa pay is reccommended). But the fact the seller did not cash your DD shows he wants to remove a negative feedback , which u probably did or would have left, Im sure the seller sensed that. So basically what the seller did was open UPI and that way he gets -ive automatically removed.

SUCH PRACTICE IS A DISGRACE & it creates a bad image upon all sellers - no offense to sellers - my advice to such sellers is, pls. be more tactful and communicate with the buyer politely rather than manipulae ebay loopholes. Even if u sense u will get -ive , pls. deliver the product to buyer (if they made pymt. outsside of p.p) and fight the -ve in comm.court.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
some people never learn, every one here advising buyers should use paisapay facility! still some buyers making payment outside paisapay, i fail to understand why they are doing that, if any seller wants to sale outside the paisapay buyers should avoid that seller, protect your hard money.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@anandxyz: Dear I have another case

1. where I paid though paisapay on 3/8/2010.
2. eBAY scheduled delivery date till 10/08/2010.
3. Seller did not ship the item till date
4. Through eBAY Message confirmed refund process initiated
5. Money not refunded till date. Indeed i will get refund!

My question remain:

1. What action eBAY will take against the seller for their violation of contract.

2. If buyer not pay 3 times after won / purchase of item. May buyer will bared to bid on eBAY.

3. Then why not same against the seller.

Thanks RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@c153niyam: Dear I have another case

1. where I paid though paisapay on 3/8/2010.
2. eBAY scheduled delivery date till 10/08/2010.
3. Seller did not ship the item till date
4. Through eBAY Message confirmed refund process initiated
5. Money not refunded till date. Indeed i will get refund!

My question remain:

1. What action eBAY will take against the seller for their violation of contract.

2. If buyer not pay 3 times after won / purchase of item. May buyer will bared to bid on eBAY.

3. Then why not same against the seller.

Conclusion:
1. if seller can abuse the process through eBAY loophole than buyer also can do the same. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
i am agree with u, ratan.trade we buyers want equal rights, if the seller is cheating the buyer then that seller must not be allowed to sell on ebay ,as i mentioned earlier i don't trust ebay , i have seen bad seller are manipulating loopholes they have community court to defend there loopholes they know buyer don't have time for community court and community court almost only have sellers
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Sir Demand Drafts can also Be cancelled , if issued on Basis of Cheque, And recommended practice is Always use paisapay if not use the Cheques , which are multi city or at par, so there are proofs in hand, if you know all this legal systems as you are boasting to know, in trade why are you not using your knowledge to proper use.

Your Non-negotiable instrument should be proper,even we donot trust with DD big multinational companies, as our where our D.D will get lost in their system we will not understand and never realize if money is debited from our accounts, thus for electricity bills and other utilities people give a crossed cheque with the purpose for which the consideration is given at the back of the same.then why dont you do the same for ebay purchases.

I think the seller has acted irresponsibly if he doesnot have enough time or proper system, he should not activate the D.D option too, but donot make a general conception for eBay and all sellers, and if issued by cheque get your D.D. cancelled in time, by approaching your Bank.

Look for resolutions instead of mud-slinging, approach the community for help instead to alienating them by pointing guns at everyone, if you humbly ask for help instead start getting cynical of everyone, somebody from this pool of vast experienced ebayers and fellow ebay pinks will surely help you and stick to one post donot spam all posts, as it seems immaturish and blatant attention deficiency syndrome, and most fellow senior ebay community members will classify you as war monger and not come ahead to help you, as they will be afraid that you will entangle your horns even with them.

Thus my advice is that currently get your D.D cancelled if issued with a Cheque, its 100 percent possible, and if the validity of D.D has expired 6 months it will not be useable, from nowonwards use paisapay or if you donot have credit or debit cards, use a self crossed multi-city cheque, or great , now paisapay is coming up with cash on delivery option too, though it will be expensive but a good option for people like you who donot have cards.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@Barrynxt4u: Dear I am well verse of options suggested by you. Do not woory Indeed i have debit cards and credit cards both. I bought some of items through paisapay too. There are problems too... I am not worry for fate of DD?

Apperantly, I see the your entire suggestions are out of the subject matter. Write or suggest point to the subject.

I advise you do suggest like this in every posts message.

Question remain to discuss:

1. Seller had open UPI on 01/08/2010 upon they confirmed receipt of payment on 30/07/2010. POstal department has confirmed delivery of demand draft on 27/07/2010.

2. Analyse seller's behavier, on 30/07/2010 confirmed receipt of payment. 01/08/2010 denied receipt of payment and oped UPI. 02/08/2010 again re-confirmed rceeipt of payment

3. From 03/08/2010 seller has openly thretened me to withdraw the non-receipt of item case, otherwise seller wil not dispatch the item.

4. Entire transcript put across to eBAY with appeals. Indeed on 04/08/2010 eBAY rightly justified and removed UPI strike and also circulated that the seller is abusing the refund process.

5. eBAY Court has removed my negative feedback by 51% votes of jury. There are few others post where i can see jury passed the judgement in favour of seller by 51%. So what do think all cases jury cast their vote by 51% of winning margin in favour of seller.

What you suggest me to do keep mum on all mischevious acts. yOU CAN DEAR? NOT I?

Dear I advise you to react to the point, your all suggetions are not in line to issue raised. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
If all are issues are solved i am not required i try to help new ebay buyers, i may give it a pass then as you are well versed with the rules and seems your resloution is done.

thanks if any help needed let me know glad to help.
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@Berrynxt4u: Dear sorry if i hurt you! Indded I need your suggetions but to the point to problems. My problem is as follow:

Problems with me:
1. Seller has comfirmed receipt of payment to me as well as to eBAY on 30/07/2010
2. Neither item has shiped not money refunded till date.
3. eBAY had also circulated the judgement against my appeal that Seller is abusing refund process on 04/08/2010.

Let me know what should i do?

Points for thought buyers point of view:

1. If UPI strikes to item against the buyer more that TWO / THREE items. Biding dined to Buyer. Then why not with the seller too?

2. I was restricted to BID few of seller items. When two UPI strikes to by purchased items. Both the cases i didn't default. Rather one case I paid and item received too. Finally eBAY has removed the UPI strike. Then why not sellers were panished?

4. My Negaitive feedback was removed by eBAY Court that is no way endure teh judgement in favour of buyer.

3. Obevious reasons prevail to thought eBAY tradeing system lacks buyer protection.

Where i am wrong? RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 10 of 14
latest reply