:Assured gifts is a fake"

suhail500
Community Member
dear all
When i see the diwali assured gifts offer from ebay, i remember sadly my experience during their valentine gifts offer.
I had purchased two items and opted for the free gifts through ebay about 6 months back.
Ebay never sent me the gifts, despite repeated communication with them.
So beware of the FAKE Offers !!! U will neveeeer receive them.
This incident has also reduced my transactions through ebay and loose belief in ebay.
Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

One can complain without being unprofessional. Please refrain from profanity. It only deteriorates your image in your own eyes.
Message 51 of 61
latest reply

ramneek_negi
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I had bought a nokia phone through ebay the details of which are enclosed below and there was a christmas offer alongwith purchase made over Rs.10,000. I opted for a blood pressure monitor which was supposed to be sent in a months time.

But till date, i have not received my gift. I have called up customer care centre many times and they assured that somebosy will call back with all the details, but nobody hasn't.

I feel cheated as i was getting a better deal in the market.

Please revert ASAP.

Regards,

Ramneek S Negi.

--- On Sun, 20/12/09, ebay@ebay.in wrote:

Subject: Seller has shipped your order (PaisaPay ID 25729885704).
To: write2ramneek@yahoo.co.in
Date: Sunday, 20 December, 2009, 9:27 PM

eBay sent this message to Ramneek Negi ( ramneek_negi ).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has shipped your order (PaisaPay ID 25729885704)

Dear ramneek_negi,

Seller harshcorp05 has shipped item (New Nokia 5800 Music Phone + Sennheiser Headset Free) on 20-Dec-09. The shipping details are: Track this item

Courier name: BLUE DART
Airway bill details: 12591079793
Remarks:

The seller is required to ensure the item reaches you by 30-Dec-09.
Please confirm the receipt of this item through My PaisaPay once it has been delivered to you. Your payments are protected by PaisaPay. You can request a refund of your payment if the seller does not deliver the item by 30-Dec-09. Learn more about PaisaPay protection.
If you have questions about this transaction, please contact PaisaPay customer support.
Learn how to track your shipping online

Thank you,
PaisaPay
Message 52 of 61
latest reply

linuxsims
Community Member
Hey now even I remember i was supposed to get a free video recorder in Diwali 08 but never received it. Ebay is a fraud of the highest order, they don't realize, people don't forget and forgive. What is their current rating -1000?
Nowonder the exit path of their CEO is the dirty world of politics.
Message 53 of 61
latest reply

ksvk1965
Community Member
I had similar experience. But after couple of calls I came to know that the gift had sent to my registered address which was different from my current address. I was able to get the gift item from my old address. Tried the new Diwali gift voucher. Hope I will get it to my new address since I updated the registered address in eBay.

VJ
Message 54 of 61
latest reply

vinod.ctr
Community Member
Even am also waiting past 40 days for Diwali assured gift.:O but no response from ebay team about this.
Message 55 of 61
latest reply

shivendra.tripathi
Community Member
I also bought a fujifilm digicam on 17th october 2010 (PaisaPay ID: 27720500452) and used eBay gift voucher (DIWALISPL7).I have received the purchased item on 20th oct 2010 EXCEPT the free gift(250 GB Portable 2.5 Inch HDD).

On my inquiry about the Free gift (250 GB Portable 2.5 Inch HDD), Mr Zaverchand J. eBay Customer Support responded on my email id as below::

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay India Customer Support. My name is
Zaverchand.

I understand from that you want to know about the gift status, when you
will be receiving
the gift for the PaisaPay ID: 27720500452.

On checking our records I notice that you have made the payment on
17-Oct-10 and have
successfully redemeed for the Diwali Gift.

I am glad to inform you that you are eligible for the Diwali Gift.

I would like to inform you that as per eBay's timelines the gift would
be dispatched to you
within 45 days from the date of transaction at your registered address
from eBay. Our team
is in the process of dispatching the gift. Once the gift is dispatched,
our team would get
back to you and provide you with the shipping details.

Rest be assured that you will be receiving the free gift from our end.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

I hope the above information is useful to you. For further assistance
get back to us or
reply to this mail, we would be more than happy to help you. I
appreciate your patience and
understanding in this matter.

You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know
more about the
support options please refer to

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

If time permits, please leave an appropriate feedback for my service to
you. You may get a
separate email requesting for feedback. Your valuable feedback and
inputs will help me to
improve my services towards other members and you.

Regards,

Zaverchand J.
eBay Customer Support

I have also received a SMS telling me that ebay needs 3 weeks to deliver the gift due to overwhelming response.

Most of the posts made in this thread shows the casual approach ebay staff is making towards the buyers.Is it some kinda joke you people play with us? Dont you have any shame?
What excuse you have for this much delay for dispatching the gifts promised in valentine day and other offers? are you going to play the same old story this diwali?

I would like to remind the E-Bay promotion managers and specially Mr Zaverchand that please respond immediately on this thread and take the initiative to convince buyers not only by just words but also with real gifts as promised. We are not asking anything for free, it is our right to ask a the return for the money we have already paid to ebay.
Message 56 of 61
latest reply

shivendra.tripathi
Community Member
I also bought a fujifilm digicam on 17th october 2010 (PaisaPay ID: 27720500452) and used eBay gift voucher (DIWALISPL7).I have received the purchased item on 20th oct 2010 EXCEPT the free gift(250 GB Portable 2.5 Inch HDD).

On my inquiry about the Free gift (250 GB Portable 2.5 Inch HDD), Mr Zaverchand J. eBay Customer Support responded on my email id as below::

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay India Customer Support. My name is
Zaverchand.

I understand from that you want to know about the gift status, when you
will be receiving
the gift for the PaisaPay ID: 27720500452.

On checking our records I notice that you have made the payment on
17-Oct-10 and have
successfully redemeed for the Diwali Gift.

I am glad to inform you that you are eligible for the Diwali Gift.

I would like to inform you that as per eBay's timelines the gift would
be dispatched to you
within 45 days from the date of transaction at your registered address
from eBay. Our team
is in the process of dispatching the gift. Once the gift is dispatched,
our team would get
back to you and provide you with the shipping details.

Rest be assured that you will be receiving the free gift from our end.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

I hope the above information is useful to you. For further assistance
get back to us or
reply to this mail, we would be more than happy to help you. I
appreciate your patience and
understanding in this matter.

You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know
more about the
support options please refer to

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

If time permits, please leave an appropriate feedback for my service to
you. You may get a
separate email requesting for feedback. Your valuable feedback and
inputs will help me to
improve my services towards other members and you.

Regards,

Zaverchand J.
eBay Customer Support

I have also received a SMS telling me that ebay needs 3 weeks to deliver the gift due to overwhelming response.

Most of the posts made in this thread shows the casual approach ebay staff is making towards the buyers.Is it some kinda joke you people play with us? Dont you have any shame?
What excuse you have for this much delay for dispatching the gifts promised in valentine day and other offers? are you going to play the same old story this diwali?

I would like to remind the E-Bay promotion managers and specially Mr Zaverchand that please respond immediately on this thread and take the initiative to convince buyers not only by just words but also with real gifts as promised. We are not asking anything for free, it is our right to ask a the return for the money we have already paid to ebay.
Message 57 of 61
latest reply

shivendra.tripathi
Community Member
I bought a fujifilm digicam on 17th october 2010 (PaisaPay ID: 27720500452) and used eBay gift voucher (DIWALISPL7).I have received the purchased item on 20th oct 2010 EXCEPT the free gift(250 GB Portable 2.5 Inch HDD).

And being a utter impatient fellow, i have written thrice on different threads that nobody is responding and blah blah blah. Well i made a mistake here. I should apologize for the E-Bay officials. So here it is , my official apology to E-Bay:

1:You not only give sellers a very cheap place (in a good way ๐Ÿ™‚ to sell their items, but also give the buyers a place to buy stuff at comparatively low price.
If any body is having doubt about that then get me a Fujifim FinePix S 1500 @ unbelievable 8750- 2500= 6250 INR Price!

So sorry that i cursed you thrice at different posts.

2: You take time to deliver things but sure you deliver!

I got my Diwali Gift!!!Yipeeeeee..........
Yes its a new Hitachi 250 GB Portable HDD....

So sorry again that i lost my brain so soon.

And thanks to Mr Zaverchand, i dont know who you are but wherever you are, must be doing good work. High five!!

People who havent got there diwali gift, just one advise to you all, you must have got your ordered item na! now if you get your gift then its a bonus else be happy with what you bought! Kya leke aaye the jo yahan se le ke jaoge!!!

Jokes apart, i hope e-bay fellows are listening and you all will be soon receiving your gifts as i got!!

Thank you once again to all e-bay staff, it sure was a very happy diwali for me..

You have brought my confidence back for this portal.

Sorry for the tough words which i have written on different threads due to stupidity of my own! No hard feelings..

Shivendra....
:^O
Message 58 of 61
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
hi friends today i got my ebay Diwali gift " 2 gb pen drive " from blaze flash courier

my suggestion is please contact ebay care on : 18002093229 & ask them for gift shipping details & track them online also contact courier company you will get it

best of luck
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 59 of 61
latest reply

Hi,

Just wanted to confirm that the "Assured Gift" IS NOT FAKE !!

I have just received my Diwali gift of a 2.5" Hitachi HDD.

This is the 5th "Free Assured Gift" I have received from eBay over the last few years.Have also used many discount coupons without any problems.

I would just urge those who are still waiting for their gifts to arrive to be a bit more patient...eBay probably has thousands of "gifts" to ship out to buyers...yours WILL eventually arrive.

Meanwhile..... THANK YOU eBAY. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 60 of 61
latest reply