cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggesion For Taking Buyers (Have a look Sellers)

I was Facing So much "Payment not Received" Cases.As a Seller i am Fed up with that,When i close the Case ebay will leave a Unpaid mark and They will Remove the Unpaid Item strike.

From all this i have learned that the Sellers Verification is Going well on Ebay,But Buyer Verification is Not Present in Ebay.

Some Buyer are bidding for Playing Purposes.just for a Time Pass and it is telling that The buyer will face Action if they Do not Pay for the item,Some times the ebay will Terminate their Account but the Buyer will Create a new account with Same Address and details only a user name will change,In Reality nothing is happening to them

Sellers like us are Facing a Huge Percentage of loss due to this kind of buyers.

As a Permanent Solution i have some Suggestions
1, Start a Telephonic Verification Process(Computerized)
2, Send a Letter to the Buyers House with a Account Verification number When creating a new Account (make it mandatory to start bidding,This will be a Proof For Address and Reduce Playing Buyers)
3, When the Representative call the buyer For "Payement Reminder" (when a payment not received case is filed).Please Remind that it is a Contract under the Contract ACT Of Govt of india

When the Ebay become Safe,Then only new Buyers and Sellers will come to Take their Part in Ebay

This is a Suggestion From my Side,I Request all Sellers to Post their View and Make ebay the best and No.1 Shopping Site in India
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Good you have high hopes and wish you succeed. All these suggestion and much more was given to ebay 5 yrs back but nothing has happened till today.

Woh Subaha Kabhi Toh Aayeegi.......
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

kiran_collection
Community Member
Good to see that people are looking for ways to improve seller experience on Ebay but EBAY is not doing so ... but on a serious note there should be some kind of verification done for buyers before they can start bidding on ebay like there is for PAISA PAY registration for Sellers.

In this way at least Ebay will discourage people from creating multiple accounts and make sellers life hell either by not paying or by leaving negative feedbacks.

Bijendra
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

techguru.india
Community Member
what best i can suggest is:
as soon as the buyer plans to bid he as to tick a button confirming that if he wins the auction he authorises ebay to debit his card which shall be in the system on time of registeration for bidding on auctions
by this fake bids will reduce and bid winners payment will be debitted from there card immediately
i have seen this in 3 portals outside india where i list my products for selling interationally for jewellery
regards
imran
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

kiran_collection
Community Member
I agree with TechGuru but I also know that it is very difficult to implement, I rather think that Ebay should be stringent in Buyer Verification for Auctions so that it becomes difficult for people to open multiple accounts.

The ease to open an Ebay account is in some ways making people think that they can play here as if bidding is an online game.

If the process is Stricter then they will bid sensibly and UPI will definitely will have some meaning in real sense.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@techguru.india...

Around 5 yrs back when I bought 3 AC's for my office through Indiatimes portal, they where following the same method of debiting the buyer's CC directly when the auction was won. This was also suggested to ebay 5 yrs back.
RajElectroniks
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

The main Reason is that Ebay is not taking it Seriously
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

kiran_collection
Community Member
Ebay India has to take it seriously because there is very serious competition for online shopping.

Ebay should understand that the Sellers are also important so they should be taking their suggestions seriously and start thinking about their interest too.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I request all sellers to Bring this matter in front of the
"Operations & Customer Support" on 2/Dec. We can hope that he will help us to consider this suggestion
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

The best possible solution is that once a buyer bids an amount, a security deposit page should appear and the buyer should be required to pay 25% or 50% of the bid amount on each buyer's first bid. The moment the sale is closed, automatically the payments should be reversed to the buyers who did not win the auction. This will result in serious bidding and genuine buyers wont be outbid by fake bidders who don't honor the sale. Defenitely Ebay can do this if they want to.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply