cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone with dealings with EmailSwarup - require info immediate

sheelafaria
Community Member
I would appreciate if anyone who had anything to do could mail me at my ebay same name gmail.com id. If anyone has found contradictions plz mail me

He claims to have business dealings with European companies (in the same breath sends lengthy mails of
unsolicited gratuitous advice, imagines things and tells without courtesy of asking. Snoops around imagining he is a Sherlock Holmes). This person spends too much time on Internet, eBay to .....
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

bay_jyoti
Community Member
Looking at all the comments and compliments Emailswarup has got, I think SheelaFaria has done more good than bad for him by writing this post:-D =)) Yours always
Jyoti
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

alok1964
Community Member
Mr Swarup Dutta, ebay ID emailswarup is a gentle man & doing a noble work for helping the other members, who are in need.

Reetafaria, it is advised that better you look first at your ratings & then criticise any senior Genuine buyer.

It will be better for you that before entering too much in the site, you please learn the rules & regulations of this site.

regards

alok1964
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

sulekhajewellers
Community Member
sheelafaria You are accusing a wrong person.Mr swarup is one of the most decent and genuine buyer.He has been so supportive and edcuative.He has bought lot of things from kritidesigns and we can vouch for what a educative genuine person he is.Please don't go around spoiling other people reputation without a solid proof.
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

deepikanerul
Community Member
Hello Sheelaji , emailswarup had claimed he was a Project Engineer. Also the passion etc. Noticing all the comments in favour of emailswarup, I clicked on some of their transactions and found that most of them have fake transactions, that is between themselves.

All of them are basically in the same business, if emailswarup was a project engineer selling off his excess collection why would he buy the same stuff from others. FIXING HIS RATING, as the shameless fellow said.

One of them has purchased items grand figures of Rs.35.000/= etc, entire deal completed same day. Even if money transferred same day, it will NOT be available same day. These are pre-arranged deals between some people. Yes, emailswarup is Not spending this much time on internet, one day he will commit a huge Fra... if you know whatI mean. Building up a good image with too smart talk.
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Dear deepikanerul,
I am surprised on your finding that I have done a deal of 35000/- on a single day. My single deals never exceed Rs.10000 as I always prefer to remain inside ebay's insurance limit. Please put the item no. to prove that I am wrong.
I think every collector do some buying as well as selling as per his / her preference. If you start collecting something you may also have the same feelings to sale off part of lots / duplicates to acquire new types (gems for me). After I started collecting thru ebay, I also found a good source in my city. So I sale some to source a part of my new purchases. Its strange that you find some Fraud in that.
If you want any document to disperse your doubts then you can ask for a scanned copy of your preferred doc. Though I am not at all bound still I am ready to email you that.
Its my earnest request that please don't blame other respected members only because they have put their remarks on this thread. If you see some irregularities then you are always welcome to put it on board but please restrain from blaming others without any concrete evidence.
Lastly, I was surprised to get a neutral (my only non- positive) feedback from you without any notice. I had done the delivery within 1 day & put my positive FB for you on receipt of payment confirmation. There you had mentioned that a Re.1/- item is not good enough for +ve FB !! If you please go thru the new ebay tutorial to check the basics of putting feedbacks, you will know whether you were right or wrong. I am more surprised to see your comments on this posting which proves that you may be enraged about me. Shall appreciate if you kindly intimate me about any action of mine which may have caused this.
Hope the thread will somehow end here.

. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 15 of 27
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
If anyone feels that the positives are fake or they are pre arranged deals -- PLEASE NOTE that the Feedback Score reflects only the Unique Numbers and Unique Feedbacks.

And in that case its 30. I have all reasons to beleive its genuine.

And in any case if someone wants to do a fraud they wont be so regular at the ebay community , instead create fake reputation do a fraud and dissappear without coming in contact witht he masses.

Regards !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 16 of 27
latest reply

deepikanerul
Community Member
Dear emailswarup ji,

If we click on your feedback, select some of them and open 3-4 such pages it becomes obvious you people buy & sell between each other. If you are selling off your extra, why buy. Would you like a small mini-map. Same thing what co_ artists, fake godmen do, build a good image. Never said you did a Rs35.000.00 pur or sale, one of your group did.

What good quality are you claiming for your Re.1/= item. It is Gmail belonging to Google, does not even belong to you, yet you sell a FREE Gmail Invite for Re.1.00 and claim credit - if it's not Fraud what is.

I hope it's the end, you have not fooled me Mr emailswaroop. You may have fooled eBay by spending lots of time on the site and poking your nose, giving advice more than necessary. An example of good advice see notes from Touch_and_Shine , that is advice. What you give is something to build up a good image, when are you going to rip eBay or some users.. Long term plan or Short term................
Message 17 of 27
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hello,

Selling Gmail invites is in violation of eBay.in policies.

This has been confirmed by Sapana on these very boards:

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=100004218&forumID=300000000#100004218

emailswarup's feedback as a seller is 80% (5 out of a total 7) from selling Gmail invites.

I wonder where the the T&S watch dogs are? These ppl suspend users with 1000's of ratings for just 1 violation but newbies get away with dozens?

yash@ebay.com, nvid@ebay.com, are you reading this? Or still too busy suspending and harrasing genuine and dedicated sellers?

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi posting.id.in,

I have checked your ref. thread of 17-May-05. Thanks for the link. However, just now there are 64 GMail invites listed in ebay.in. Its more natural for a member to assume that its legal when there are always 50-100 similar listings from diff members (its not so easy to find a 7+month old posting without knowing about it). On seeing the listings for long and the frequent responses, I wanted to check the sales. But after listing those invitations for about 2 weeks (@Rs.4), I had experienced too much of complicacies for those deals. I stopped all such listings even prior to receiving of a tutorial communication on this from ebay.

This is the first time I got to know that its illegal, thanks to your link. I think, ebay should better not allow such listings if its illegal.

About feedbacks, I got just 3 unique +ve ratings from GMail listings and also my only neutral FB from Ms.deepikanerul. On contrary, respected members Ms sheelafaria and Ms deepikanerul have almost all of their ratings from such buying. So ....... I wonโ€™t write more as advised by Ms.sheelafaria.

Lastly I hope the ebay officials will request Ms. sheelafaria to refrain from posting such messages containing regional hatred & abuses on the community boards, as I believe its not as per board usage policy.

. .

Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

Dear sheelafaria

please limit your post regarding any discussion about buying and selling in eBay. You should not use this message board for spreading hatred against any community who has nothing to do with buying and selling at eBay.
Message 20 of 27
latest reply