cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A scam running inside Ebay India and sellers , Beware buyers !!

I was a big fan of ebay and made many purchases online. Unlike any customer, I use to look at 100% positive feedback rating. Only recently I discovered an internal scam and not to be surprised if ebay india is working hand in hand with the sellers for same.

I purchased so many products with 100% satisfaction from ebay, but when I ordered this product from a reputated seller (as told by ebay india), the product was not working and even specification was not correct, infact later i order similar products from ebay, which were far better and cheap compared to previoud product.

So, as my customer right, I rated this product negative. The seller started calling me and literally harassing to remove the negative rating. He asked to re-ship the item or repay, in condition to remove the comments. I firmly refused to remove comments as it was proof of what seller is telling is a lie and product should be removed from ebay. 

Suddenly one day, I stopped getting calls and I went ahead with my shoppings. On one fine day, I came across the seller product again and out of curiosity checked who all are complaining against him and to my shock , he was back in 100% positive comment club and my comments had been removed by ebay.

When I complained to ebay on who's authority / approval my comments were removed, ebay told it was removed on "My request", for which I asked to show them the proof that I had asked to remove the comments. It took ebay india a week to respond (no doubt case was transferred to some Bikramjeet, who seems to work hand in hand with the Seller) and instead of showing me the proof that I asked them to remove the comments, they tell me that He (Bikramjeet) removed it in accordance to policy, which he failed to tell. I think the policy was "If you catch us red handed working with sellers, we will do anything we want".

Bikramjeet has not even bothered to clarify after a week has passed, when again asked which clause he had used to remove comments, because there is no clause which explains why negative comments were used.

This is horrible, unprofessional and shameful on part of Bikramjeet and Ebay india. I really admire the company but seems some bad people are running a scam inside this organization. As a part of my protest, I have stopped buying from ebay, next will be campain on social media on how Bikramjeet  and some employees of Ebay cheat and scam buyers and next will launch complain to Ebay senior management and US management

So, guys thats the hidden formula at arriving at sellers rating , when an innocent buyer buys anything from ebay based on the rating of seller ! Corruption at its demo.

*PS: not sure, if they will remove this comment, showing the same policy.

As a protest

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

ebay is doing scams and sellers also doing the same.

i also face the same problem. both ebay and sellers blaming each other and making fools.

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

the same thing happened to me 

PaisaPay ID 43927319905

Purchased on 18 th oct 2016

seller informed of the shippment but asked to wait as there is a shippment restriction to port blair.  the item was never been shipped from the seller side and by waiting for the delayed item  the 30 day period was over.  Ebay CC excutive first affirmed that the amount will be reimbursed once the seller informs of the matter to ebay.  

The seller has informed me that he has already sent the request to ebay, however ebay cc says tha it is not possible to return the money.  

I have lost the amount paid to ebay for the item (Rs. 14,259.08)

There is clear evidence of ebays involvment in this scandal as the option to rate the seller is not available to me.  It clearly indicate that the money is with ebay than the seller.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

sganesheb
Community Member

EBAY INDIA IS FRAUD COMPANY. THEY HAVE CHEATED ME AND MANY PEOPLE IN INDIA. EBAY INDIA MUST BE BLACKLISTED.

Sir/mam, please help me.

PLEASE FORWARD MY MAIL TO EBAY HEAD. THANKS

Order confirmation: ­PaisaPay ID 4496638­69­24

I had placed order for lG G4 Mobile phone on 21­st March 2017. They promis­ed to deliver the same on 27th march 2017. If not they promised to refund my money immediately. They did not delivered the product or refund my money. They gave me a FAKE Air Way Bill No. DT­DC: D33446525­ which cannot be tracked. THIS PROVES THAT THEY ARE A FRAUD.
They then extended the delivery date to 2nd April 2017 without my permission. They still did not deliver the product as promised on 2nd April. I canceled the orde­r on 3rd April 2017 and claimed refund.

I received an email from the seller on 1st April 2017 saying that you will receive the refund from ebay india directly. Today is 10th April 2017 they have still not refunded my money. THEY HAVE CHE­ATED ME. I HAVE SENT SO MANY EMAILS, MADE SO MANY CALLS, THEY HAVE IGNORED IT.

THEY call me once in 3 days and promise to refund within 48 hours. Today i received another call and they repeated the same thing. THEY LAIRS, CHEATS, SCOUNDRELS. IF THEY STILL HAVE A SENSE OF SHAME THEY SHOULD REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY WITH INTEREST.

If they don't refund my money (Rs 17499 + interest) immedia­tely i will file cheating case against them. I want my full money with intrrest, if not i will give a police complaint and file a consumer case against ebay india.

EBAY INDIA IS A ROUGE COMPANY. THERE INTENTION IS ONLY TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS. THEY PURPOSELY HOLD THE MONEY OF CUSTOMERS ON FALSE PRETEXT. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM EBAY AGAIN. EBAY MUST LEARN FROM AMAZON, FLIPKART, SNAPDEAL AND OTHER SUCH ONLINE SELLERS HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS. I CURSE EBAY FOR FOOLING ME AND TREATING ME SO BADLY.

Thanks Again
Best Regards

THEY HAVE CHEATED MANY PEOPLE IN THE PAST, YOU CAN SEARCH FOR " Ebay paisepay fraud" on google.

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

Ebay Company is fraudulent company in India.
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

i want to point out some fraud sellers who can even buy claim adjusters, also easily and unlawfully win claims again buyers--- amazing gadgets club-vishal khatwani tricoonline gromodeals low price shop they all sell second hand defective products writing manufacturer's warranty but product actually wont got any warranty from manufacturer later claim adjusters rejects our claim citing stupid reasons like product got manufacturer's warranty, product is perfect as described in listing etc even ebay customer care and clim adjuster dont know meaning of refurbished they think writing refurbished means its ok to ship a duplicate or even a defective products and instead they blame buyer for buying refurbished product claim adjuster says to buyer - you yourself bought refurbished product so ebay cannot do much if product is dulicate or defective ebay claim adjusters and customer care need english lessons to learn meaning of refurbished -umesh pathak umeshpathakk@gmail.com
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

zovish
Community Member
Never buy anything from eBay, this company is totally fraud. They provide damaged product and when you raise a claim against it,they simply refuse by saying that your product is in manufacturer warranty, kindly contact customer service center of the same.
We paid to get a problem-free new product, not to get repaired our new item.
Why we run after service center for repairing our new product?
Isn't it the responsibility of the seller to check the product quality before shipping?
I will not suggest anyone to purchase anything from eBay. It is better to throw your money.
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

Me too
No refund.
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

Same here.. I ordered a Xbox one which was listed as 19000 including game pad and other accessories.. but after I opened my package it was just the console and nothing more in it.. moreover the hard disk was damaged beyond repair . So I had to buy a new hard disk for almost 8000 extra . So in total I spent another 12000 in it . So that's exactly the price of a new Xbox if you buy from other sites ..
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

I personally don't have bad experiences on eBay and my eBay feedback score as a buyer is 1095, my friendly suggestion is don't purchase expensive electronic items such a mobile phones etc on eBay website...
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Fully fake still. My money has not return

Message 20 of 23
latest reply