eBay.in will soon shut down

right.deal
Community Member
eBay.in will soon shut down (Negative Feedback + Suspension + Faulty Invoice + No Tel & Mail Support)

This is regarding the worst policies of ebay due to which ebay might soon have to shut down and they will definitely loose $50 MILLION DOLLAR PURCHASE OF BAAZEE.COM

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BY FAKE BUYERS WHO NEVER PAY.

The feedback system on eBay is the worst. Any fake buyer can create an ID and purchase anything worth any amount and just leave a negative feedback for fun. Ebay’s team is not at all bothered to remove these kind of feedback and responds with a pre written matter which is not at all up to mark and never positive.

A true live experience with me… I was online and got an order from a buyer, and within 3 to 5 mins he left a negative feedback. Then after the next 2 to 3 mins, another order from the same buyer and again another negative feedback for it.

And guess what: eBay does not bother to remove this kind of feedback.

It means that any fake buyer can spoil hard earned ratings of a reputed seller. Isn’t it frustrating?

Suspension: Very important for all the sellers.

Do you know that eBay can suspend your id with out giving any reason? Believe me, I got suspended and I don’t even know why.

I tried to call eBay’s office for the reason, but they say to email them from the web help link. When I email them there is no response. (Weeks have passed). I keep on mailing them but there is no response for it. When I again call them and try to talk to them they say that they don’t have phone support.

Don’t you people think that it is ridiculous? Even your account can be suspended with any reasons. And you can’t help it out.

Faulty Invoice:

All the sellers have received a huge invoice which has calculated even those orders for which the sellers have not received the money and have filed a final unpaid item dispute.

But still the invoice has the fees and commission for these types of orders which are in lakhs of rupees. Can sellers pay such huge invoice. eBay says that it will be adjusted in the next months invoice.

But how can a sellers pay fees in lakhs. And what if the seller ID is suspended before the adjustment has been done in the next month. It is a total loss for the seller.

Telephone & Mail support:

There is no tel support in eBay’s office. When we make a tel call they say to email them using the web help link.

When we mail them there is no response for long, and if ever we get a response it is never up to the point and always has the same pre written text.

The worst thing is that when eBay send a mail they give us a time period, sometimes of 24 hrs or else 48 hrs. And when we mail them there is no response for more than 72 Hrs, and sometimes there is no response at all.

Wake up eBay or else you will definitely make a loss of $50 MILLION DOLLAR and will have to close down.

Wake Up
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

f2966
Community Member
And now these ebay guys dont even have the guts to reply to this post.!!
Hats off to you ebay team !
Doing and promoting business at such a large scale wont help help the quality is absent.
Set ur major technical as well as policy issues right, before venturing deep and wide.
What more to say, ur ignorance of this post says everything about ur accountability and committment.
Hats off once again to your so-called customer support or customer care ,whatever,it does not matter.
It is a neccessity of the day and not a perk given by any company.
It seems like indian political & administrative system scenario.No difference made by user feedbacks.

better for us to be Mouth shut !
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Bunch of loosers!!!
I think baazee was atleast better, until E-bay took over..
Get ready to be sued..
U duped me for 12,0000... now just wait & watch as to what I can do...LOOSERS
You ppl suck... the same old automated response...
Is that a computer that replies to web-help??
What legality of an issue do u ppl look into...or probably i should ask u to define "LEGAL" in ur own words
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

birenmehta
Community Member
i think they deliberately wants to shut down.....jst to prove baazee cannot be better then ebay.....they took over baazee......jelousy!!! right?
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

mac_electronics
Community Member
Hi,

I fully back up your views. I am exactly in the same situation. *Unpid item dispute* and *item not received* are two of the major concerns I have and according to me there is no Customer Support.

Recently we received an on-line survey:

http://survey.walkerinfo.com/2UNQYUYDT

I am sure you too must have received it. I have rated eBay only Poor (to worse). Hope you too have done the same.

Regards,
-Makarand (mac_electronics)
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

electronixworld
Community Member

The problem is,as soon as baazee was taken over by ebay,we have a new ebay management handling issues according to their way.But wat they dont understand is,that baazee(India) is a lot more different then the International market and that their International Policies wont actually work with Indian market.Believe me guys,if you ask for a frank opinion,even the baazee employees currently working with ebay will tell you that some of the policies of ebay are Utter Stupidit and not at all suited for Us!

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

surende90
Community Member
Offcourse it should shut down ,seller sold me fake iphone 4 s , now i am unable tp get my money back because nigther the seller is picking the phone,nor evay is replying .it a site full of fake sellers,may be there are true sellers ,but i came across with fake one,and most funny thing the seller is continue selling the same fake product u can buy it anytime.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

This is so sad that this has become the truth. Yes it is eventually getting shut down ... may be on august 2018.

Thanks ebay and my dear staffs for all your valuable efforts. Been here from last 7,8 years . Never faced an issue. Its just matter of getting used to it. Avoiding the smart scamers. Ebay India was, is and will be the one and only safest place to buy stuff from. I don't know what, flipkart is up to. Let you come up with a gygantic ,enormous and succesful idea like ebay or you are doomed bruv... 😞 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

fflive
Community Member
eBay is my favourite website. I don't know why they are going to shut down their services.😢😢
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

aww so sad. atleast we order some good items at low cost.... but now onwards we have to depend on Flipkart n Amazon
Message 10 of 13
latest reply