cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from ebay.in

danish_4me
Community Member
hi,
i just brought a product from ebay.in and made transaction through sbi debit card and the money is deducted from the sbi bank account but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product is still in the cart and paisapay is showing no transaction.
i m worried about my money .
help me out ebay service team.
thanks in advance
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

mahendran1986
Community Member
I tried to Buy a "Sennheiser CX 680 Sports Earphone With 2-year Manufacture Warranty" but the money has been debited form my credit card TWICE & aroung 6500 has been debited but its not reflecting My creditcard no: 5242161000179108 please refund the money
Message 11 of 43
latest reply

ankur70
Community Member
I purchased item 160685209734 but the money has been deducted and the purchase history is not updated and something has happened half way and my transaction is not complete. Kindly solve the issue and provide me a refund or the item that I purchased.

Thankyou

Message 12 of 43
latest reply

ankur70
Community Member
money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from ebay.in The item number is 160685209734 . The amount deducted is 2282 Rupees. Please resolve it at the earliest.
Message 13 of 43
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
do not worry you all get your money credited with in a week or two.
Message 14 of 43
latest reply

saahil_ansari
Community Member
Hi Please help me in this issue, I have ordered today a FIFA 13 (Cracked version) PC Game worth Rs 300, Amount has been deducted from bank account but Ebay shows message " Your transaction is not completed, Try some other way of transaction". I have receipt of my bank that Rs 300 debited and sent to bill desk payment gateway. Please refund my amount and solve this issue.
Message 15 of 43
latest reply

haridev0993
Community Member
I'm facing the same dilemma. I had paid through my debit card a sum of ~Rs. 3300 for a used iPod nano 4G. The money was deducted from my bank account but it does not reflect on eBay. eBay customer service team please help me.
Message 16 of 43
latest reply

sdes2170
Community Member
Hi, I purchased iphone pouch on 11th of march costing Rs.499 ( ITEM NO.281066949166) and surprisingly the amount got deducted twice from my account. I have been told that it is a missing transaction and i would get a refund within 72hrs.I waited for the allotted time and called back after 72hrs and was asked for my statement ref number (REFERENCE NUMBER: 29485, BANK : YES BANK )..Its been more than a week and i am vexed up calling customer care repeatedly for no response..This is really ridiculous , how can such a reputed international online store fool its customers this way..I have always been a loyal customer to ebay and purchased so many items but now with this worst experience i may never visit this site again for the fear of losing my my money if my concern is not addressed immediately..
Message 17 of 43
latest reply

navneet.shinde1086
Community Member
hi,
My ebay id is navneet.shinde1086
Item no:190810649473
Price INR:28365/- converted into 6 Months EMI
Transaction Date :- 14 March 12:07:06 A.M.

Recently during an offer "Way to Fairy" from 12 March to 19 March 2013,I placed an order of a product through my HDFC credit card on 14 March 2013.while placing an order somethig in middle was happened & got a message on screen transaction couldn't completed even if i got debited for the product,i was worried next day i called my banking authority regarding this issue they told me the transaction was done successfully then i called seller regarding this he told me he got no info regarding the order i placed same thing on ebay customer care service they also denied me...from that day till today on 23-03-2013 i am calling on ebay customer care service, everytime i need to tell them entire story,the answer is same from all executives that you have to wait for 48 hrs will call you back.
I would like to tell them i got no single call from them, i called them after every 48 hrs for my money.
Worst service from this reputed online store & i am very disappointed & really waiting for their 48 hrs to complete......this is extremely ridiculous what do i do now the account statement of my credit card is generated & the bank is charging me for a product that i couldn't get...they are telling me they paid to ebay,also offer is gone...simply wasted my time....
help me out ebay service team last time i am requesting you.. how can such a reputed international online store fool its customers this way..I have always been a loyal customer to ebay and purchased so many items but now with this worst experience i may never visit this site again for the fear of losing my my money if my concern is not addressed immediately..
Message 18 of 43
latest reply

Just now I tried to purchase Sandisk 32GB Mobile Ultra Card with Adapter Class10 MicroSDHC microSD micro SDHC I used to pay by paisapay by net transfer of money from my HDFC BANK. My Account was debited the amount but the purchased detailes were not showing in my account. Please verify and arrange to send purchased product or refund. The debit details of my account are as follows:

23 mar 2013 559158017-eBayPaisaPay 323173628 23 mar 2013 1,603.95 3,616.15

Please do the needful.
Message 19 of 43
latest reply

Just now I tried to purchase this item Sandisk 32GB Mobile Ultra Card with Adapter Class10 MicroSDHC microSD micro SDHC I used to pay by paisapay by net transfer of money from my HDFC BANK. My Account was debited the amount but the purchased detailes were not showing in my account. Please verify and arrange to send purchased product or refund. The debit details of my account are as follows: 23 mar 2013 559158017-eBayPaisaPay 323173628 23 mar 2013 1,603.95 3,616.15 Please do the needful.
Message 20 of 43
latest reply