cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from ebay.in

danish_4me
Community Member
hi,
i just brought a product from ebay.in and made transaction through sbi debit card and the money is deducted from the sbi bank account but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product is still in the cart and paisapay is showing no transaction.
i m worried about my money .
help me out ebay service team.
thanks in advance
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

I agree that the EBAY GURANTEE is just an eyewash and does not protect the buyer if anything goes wrong with the purchase. 

My claim was closed eventhough I had replied to the email giving further details and photographs about the claim within 2 hours.

I was surprised to get an email later that " MY claim has been closed as I did not give addition information within 48 hours". This is a good technique to close the claims when the claim is genuine and I had given photographs , so there was no further scope of rejecting the claim. 

So guys "THE RISK IS ALL YOURS WHEN YOU PAY FOR A PURCHASE" Do not believe that ebay gurantee will do something in case the purchase goes bad.

ALL THE BEST WITH FUTURE PURCHASES!

Message 41 of 43
latest reply

Hi Team,

My money was deducted on Feb 20th Rs 1,298.05 but finally it shows this was not successful. So again i ordered and finally its successful. STil I dint received my Previously deducted money. Could you please check and update us.

Thanks,

Message 42 of 43
latest reply

jkhe8101
Community Member
Hello ebay, i made an online payment of rs. 1838 by sbi debit card on 15 june 2015 for the item 270933546859 and 121669377762. Money was deducted from my sbi account but ebay did not receive the money. I made payment for the second time for the same items and it was successful(paisa pay id 39492031971). Therefore i made double payment for the same items. Please refund me the money which was deducted from my account uselessly. Thank you.
Message 43 of 43
latest reply