Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from ebay.in

hi, i just brought a product from ebay.in and made transaction through sbi debit card and the money is deducted from the sbi bank account but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product is still in the cart and paisapay is showing no transaction...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 42 replies
  • 31 Helpful

Didnt recieve my product

I purchased ps2 to usb converter. Seller sent it through fedex. Fedex website says the prduct is delivered but i dint get it. Wat to do now can anybody suggest me?

eBay cheating

EBay. Say they refund but never did and seller baged me to remove negative feedback I did it now no refund

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why ebay is charging delivery charge even within seller city when seller himself says free delivery?

CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING PP 39033492836 Item 251757655050 32 GB micro card : Rs 865 item +75 delivery chg, trans date around Apr 12, 2015 SELLER JWALAAUTO BANGALORE has clearly stated that delivery WITHIN HIS CITY BANGALORE is FRE...

replacement of faulty product

I bought a extension board from ebay with ebay guarantee. The product received was defective and carried manufacturer warranty. The seller is ready for return. I put up claim on ebay stating all the incidence. My claim was rejected by ebay saying the...

Gift Not Received. SR# 1-46560701298

Recently i bought an Apple Macbook Pro on Ebay while the shop.Score.Win promotion is going on. On 9th april, I got an sms from ebay " As a winner of eBay shop.score.win promotion you can book tickets to singapore till 10Apr 21:30IST. Details sent on ...

Indian Customs asking 42% for iphone 6 pls help

Hi, I have ordered iphone 6 from ebay usa for and it is shipped through USPS priority mail. It went to customs in india. I tracked it online and got message there to send email . I sent an email and he replied me with invoice and proofs. I sent the p...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

will custom duty apply??

I wanted to buy EXP GDC Beast Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock Mini PCI-E Version from eBay which is priced at $60.Do I need to pay tax?The item ships from Guangzhou, China.