cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from ebay.in

danish_4me
Community Member
hi,
i just brought a product from ebay.in and made transaction through sbi debit card and the money is deducted from the sbi bank account but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product is still in the cart and paisapay is showing no transaction.
i m worried about my money .
help me out ebay service team.
thanks in advance
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

rajmariner
Community Member

Hi

I was trying to buy  transcend 32 Gb micro sd card and paid via SBI internet banking.The money was detected from my account but the order was not confirmed.What to do.

Message 31 of 43
latest reply

When you make a purchase on our website, the following series of actions occurs.

1. The computers verify (with your credit card institution) that funds (in the amount of the purchase) are currently available in your credit card account.

1. In response to this query, your credit card institution authorizes the use of, and reserves, these funds — directly in your account.

Please Note: at this stage, the funds have yet to leave your account, and will not leave your account unless the next step is completed, either automatically by our computers or manually by our service personnel. If the next step is not completed, for whatever reason, the allotted funds will remain in your account. However, they will not be made available for your use for, typically, 4-5 days. Your bank will "freeze" the funds for this length of time in order to accommodate any potential delay in the completion of the transaction.

1. If we determine that the purchase is good, that is, not fraudulent or otherwise defective, we remove the funds from your credit card account and end the transaction.

To clarify: your purchase was interrupted between stages 2 and 3 listed above. Your funds have been authorized and set aside, but they remain in your account. Your credit card billing statement, either the online or paper form, may indicate that these funds have been used, but they have not. Within 4-5 days, the attempted purchase should drop from your billing record, and the authorized funds should return to your general pool of credit.

Message 32 of 43
latest reply

Hi... I tried to purchase ebay item number *** using sbi net banking. The payment was successful bank ref no. *** on 16/10/2014 at 12:55 pm. But there was no confirmation on my product from ebay.. Neither it is showing on "bought with paisa pay" tab. The amount deducted was Rs. 4459.0.. What should i do now? Will my money get refunded?

Message 33 of 43
latest reply

niteschand
Community Member

payment successful shown by bank when i paid through internet banking but ebay didnot recieved payment..

Reference No.                                                            IG00DKGWK4
Debit Account Number  
Debit Branch  
Remarks EBAY Payments
Transaction Date 31-Oct-2014
Amount INR 94.00
Status Success
Reason Processed

Message 34 of 43
latest reply

Same here, order item no 111489371237, transaction from my SBI account is

01-Nov-2014 (01-Nov-2014)POS PRCH
POS 430508631953 EBAY INDIA PAISA PAY MUMBA

i CALL CUSTOMER CARE BUT IT WAS COMPUTER who is responding, contact the seller, but he told me to contact payment on ebay, email customer care, still no reply, try to chat with customer care, but sadly, it is holiday (saturday), what to do next, i want my order, no refund. Ebay, please process my order, up till today i am happy dealing with ebay, but .... i dont want to complain here, coz ebay is the no. 1 online shop... i think you need improvement

Message 35 of 43
latest reply

Yeeep i have made another order, soo, i would like to be refunded, else, my 1900+ will go away, if ever it goes to u, than i assume i go further, but i have faith in u, ebay, you are the one i shop, cameon, do the math here, it wastransfer to you, what will you do next, let see

Message 36 of 43
latest reply

niladri63
Community Member

I bought a product recently using net banking facility of STATE BANK OF INDIA. But I have not recieved any confirmation email from ebay. In my purchase history, it does not show anything about the purchase. But in my SBI account it shows a SUCESSFUL TRANSACTION with ebay....Please help me.

Message 37 of 43
latest reply

anilesh84
Community Member

Dear E-bay team,

I made the payment for my purchase of 'Amway CAL MAG D' from Jain-e- shop on 10/11/2014 around 4.00 PM,. During Payment, I received the message that payment is unsuccessful but the money Rs. 550.37 is deducted from my HDFC account using net-banking.

Further I again ordered the same product around 4;45 pm with same shop n this time payment was successful and money is deducted again.

So i request you to resolve the issue and refund my money which is previously deducted during unsuccessful transction...

i made the same request on customer care on 10/11/14 but i got no reply till now which is very shameful for ur customer support team.

please check n refund my money as soon as possible..

thanking you

Anilesh

Message 38 of 43
latest reply

mayukh_g
Community Member

This happened to me as well on 8-Dec-14. Money deducted from account but no sms, mail or purchase history. I was buying iphone4 back glass cover. Going by so many posts on similar issues, I have to conclude that ebay india purchases are not secure and risky.

Message 39 of 43
latest reply

FLIP FLAP COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY PRIME G530H Item number:301385402428. Above Item I ordered on 5/12/2014 and my Amount detected from my bank account.but I didnot get any confirmation order. Seller saying You contact to ebay. Please solve this issue
G Arivumuthu
Message 40 of 43
latest reply