Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gmail Invitation Deleted and posts deleted

My Gmail Invitation was Deleted by baazee saying it violates it.I was selling gmail. Please tell me many people are selling gmail but mine was deleted why.and also posts where deleted from cafe. Thanks. Amitagarwal02@yahoo.com amitagarwal

Sellers vs buyers

If the seller does not return the money back as guaranteed on a defective product or if a seller doesnot ship his goods even on recieving the money, will bazee take any legal action against it?:|

CHEATED WIDOUT D LEAST EXPECTATION!!!....

I had recently, purchased a watch from ms shop india(sandeep kumar), for which i at the least expected it's hand's to move, but the watch i recieved had none of it's hand's working( be it the second's minutes or hours)... i had the feeling the produc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY - PARENT OR PARTNER

EBAY AN AMERICAN COMPANY HAS BEEN ON THE USA WEBSITES OFFERING SIMILAR TRADE THINGS ONLY TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC AND NOT TO ANY ONE ELSE. WHEN THIS IS THEIR POLICY, AND IF THE COMPANY HAS ITS CLAWS ON INDIAN SITES, WILL THEY STILL PERSUE THEIR AMERICA...

high value items

ned to list a few high value items in garments ranging from 25000 to 75000? is it possibble that i offer these items with a hided listing as cannot afford the designs to get copied ?? regards / runa