Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Revamping of the Existing Board Structure

Dear Users All over the world, community boards are a great place where users come together and discuss various issues, both related and not related to eBay. In the process, they gain from each other’s knowledge, share their success and disappointmen...

Help on Using Community Boards

Hello Everybody, A warm welcome to the community discussion boards. Community boards are a great place where users come together and discuss various issues, both related and not related to eBay. In the process, they gain from each other’s knowledge, ...

A gentleman created a yahoo grop for u and me

Hi bazeegers , Here r few benifits to join this group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baazeed/ one has to go on site of baazee/ebay to see what people are saying or heapning...right . If we all join this group we need not to go on site , i mean there s...

Updates on Community Issues!

Dear Users, Lately, some users have brought up the following issues. We will like to provide some clarification to the community on the same. We will use this thread to make various updates for the community, so do keep an eye on this thread. Warm Re...

problem

Earlier i used to rcv a mail when i used to bid or outbid but now i dont rcv a mail is this a change or a problem with my id

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DUPED BUYERS - YOUR FORUM

Here is a Forum for all those buyers who wish to see Baazee or E-Bay taken to court. Mobilize by writing to this e-group BAAZEEDForum for Buyers who have been duped by Baazee's policies. Although Baazee is dead, the term pays notorious homage to the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay problems

I have placed order number 5965483841. I paid using credit card by paisa pay. The seller has contacted me and told that you have not informed them about payment being received. Please cancel my order if you do not intend to deliver the goods. I can n...

Are these sellers kiddin...?

What obscene prices are these sellers quoting their products at ? I thought this site was to help me get better prices, not get me the same prices as the shop next to my house! I am seeing 2nd hand book sellers trying to sell books at prices same as ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why not Paypal

Why ebay India is not having facility of paypal as ebay-US or other countries is having one. I generally buy things from ebay when I was in US now I want to buy things in ebay india also but according to me paypal is much better mode of payment atles...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Baazee was ver simple n User friendly

Even though E bay r world leader there is no doubt , Baazee format was much better After cing Ebay format there is no amt of explaination that can convince me that Ebay is better than baazee This is just to bring to ur notice .. I know E bay will not...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wanted every month on along term basis

We require the following, every month in lots on a longterm basis. The pack should bear the suggested brand name and our address as marketed by. 1. Gripe water in 135 ml bottles (ayurveda, Sidda or Unani) 2. Milk powder in 200 grams pouches. 3. gluco...