Why not Paypal

rankur_mbt
Community Member
Why ebay India is not having facility of paypal as ebay-US or other countries is having one. I generally buy things from ebay when I was in US now I want to buy things in ebay india also but according to me paypal is much better mode of payment atlest if you see previous record of ebay and paypal partnership.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why not Paypal

balajicrafts_in1
Community Member
Dear Rankur,

U r right paypal is the best but the biggest problem is that its hard(though not impossible) to get payment through paypal Still i prefer paypal as i am already offering paypal from my website. the problem is that a seller can withdraw funds from paypal only to an us bank or he opts for a check then it will take almost 30-45 days to reach checks to you. also the minimum sum which an indian can withdraw from paypal is $150 (withdraw charges $5) !!!
This all my personal experience with paypal.Still i know there is no option of paypal and its still the best
Mahendra
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Why not Paypal

HAVE U HEARD ABOUT IKOBO PAYMENT GATEWAY?THEY WILL SEND A ATM CARD AS SOON AS U GET $1 IN UR A/C & U CAN WITHDREW THIS MONEY FROM ANY VISA ATM ACROSS UR CITY.THEY R T BEST.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply