Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

a Baazee / Ebay Buying Experience! Reposted!

UPDATE: TILL DATE PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED. SELELR HAS FILED snc AGAINST ME. snc APPEAL FORM ISNT OPENING - PAGE ERROR. BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH SELLER amitava_bzq1 BAAZEE SAYS : Baazee Community Values We believe all people to be genuinely good & hones...

Need help

Hello, can anyone tell me the name of earings that attach with a chain to nose, and where would I find them in ebay? Thank you and best wishes from California, USA.

Problem with paisa pay- No reply from board

I have made a payment of Rs. 1075.00 against Order no. 2961175 to seller Soma33123 on 24.03.2005 evening thru Paisa pay HDFC Bank (Ref no. 32400225). In this case my bank account has been debited but it seems that the payment has not reached the sell...

REPLY IMMEDIATELY TIME IS RUNNING OUT

hi ebay this is silconvalley i am facing a different kind of problem the products been sold by my company have 3 different shipping options 1.national courier/express 2.local courier 3.local cod since yesterday till today i have received 15 orders in...

An Open Letter to Avinish Bajaj (Reposted)

Sometime back in 2001, I registered in Baazee on impulse and forgot all about it. Later in 2003, I realized the tremendous potential of online trading and the yeoman service that Baazee was doing and decided to spend quality time listing my products ...

I want to sell MINE and my FRIEND, MUSIC ALBUM

Please see i want to sell my friend and mine album on baazee. Please tell how many are interested in buying the album from me directly without going in shops. The album name is Khoobsurat. I and my friend have done video in it. The albums song is sun...

not allowed

every time i bid for an item a message flashes that im not allowed to carry out the operation,though im a regd. member,why?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay

Hi I wanted to know that if in the near future will we be able to buy products listed on ebay directly through bazee? Thanks Tanya