Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Renaming of 2 boards

Hello Everybody, We will be renaming 2 boards at the end of May. 1. Treasure Hunt Board will be renamed to Fun and Games Board Treasure Hunt Board was a great fun place where the hunters used to gather to discuss the clues, find answers to the solved...

EBAY CHARGES FOR UNSOLD PRODUCT.... BEWARE

HI ALL, ITEM # 5184392938 BUYER ID .dimapur_in1 ONE OF EBAY.IN BUYER FROM DIMAPUR ( NAGALAND ) HAS BIDED ON THE PRODUCT WHICH WE HAVE MADE FOR MUMBAI BUYER ONLY. ALSO BUYER HAD SENDED THE DRAFT FOR THE PRODUCT . BUT DUE TO TRANSPORT LIMITATIONS WE HA...

Advertised Original Recieved Pirated DVD !!!

TERMINATOR 2 JUDGMENT DAY+ TERMINATOR3 +1(ORIGINAL DVD) FREE TERMINATOR 3 AND TERMINATOR 1 Item number: 5769259395 seller : esoft_in1 The listing clearly says that the DVD is original and says its an import from USA. The DVD I received is a pirated 6...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping details

HI Earlier in bazee we used to get the shipping details of the products which we buy. Now it is not available. So after paying sit tight and see whether you get the product or not. If you get it then ok otherwise also ok. Ebay can you introduce this ...

Difference between 'Buy it now' and 'Easy to buy'

I give up. I've been trying to find a page that explains the difference between 'Buy it now' and 'Easy to buy' items, but have had no success. Can anyone explain it please ? Moreover, I was led round and round and had to log in twice before I could p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY INDIA A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME & MONEY

One of my friends account is blocked/suspended by eBay India without giving them a chance to rectify the violation (which incidentally was made in error - we all make mistakes). Now eBay India wants my friend to send a copy of the passport and a copy...

I just registered a new online payment site (similar to PayPal). Could you

I just registered a new online payment site (similar to PayPal). Could you please let me know I really can get more rewarding? Their website doesn't officially launch until this summer, but you can pre-register now and earn some great rewards. Plus, ...

Frauds & Cheats rule Ebay India.

I have been constantly trying to search for diamond ring for my fiance as a birthday gift.But since evertime I have logged in Diamond@1paisa to get the best & cheapest I have only been able to find Cz jewellery By " TheMall ".What is happening isn't ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong Information provided by seller

Hi, I really dont know how or where to report this.. I paid for an item which stated sealed packed sony laptop with three years global warranty via paisa pal... item # 6760117931, paisa pay # 53234927.. Upon contacting the seller i am informed that i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's happening please help !!

Dear Sir/Madam, I had to gift a ring to my wife for our anniversary,I wanted to gift her a heart deisgned ring or a solitaire which are best suited for the occasion. I clicked on the promotions on Jewellery& watches page,Named- Heart jewellery,Black ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful