cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I have been cheated. Be carefull from the seller ''singaporemall"

snh7171
Community Member
Members, pls.help me,becouse i have been cheated by the seller "SINGAPOREMALL". I am the winning bidder of item No.7625429615,samsung duo cam for Rs. 17200/- and I paid Rs. 17395/-with shipping charge on 27.06.2006. the seller did'nt ship the item as the item not available in the market and he offer me to refund full amount but so far I have not get any refund.Now i complain to ebay purchase protection program. My claim was assigned as ebay purchase protection claim No.957274.after submitting all the documents, ebay contact the seller and the seller agreed to refund full amount within 4 working days.but 2o days have already passed but not get any refund. several emails have been sent to ebay in this regard but not getting any reply from ebay. pls help me

snh7171
email me pls. suren_hemram@rediffmail.com
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

singaporemall
Community Member
The Draft No : 726255 dated : 05/08/2006 for Rs 17395/- was dispatched by Blazeflash Couriers on 8th August, one day before Raksha Bandhan...

Please give us time so that we can enquire with the courier people...
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

snh7171
Community Member
Today, the 20th Aug'06 Sunday I have received the draft No.726255 dt.05.08.2006 for Rs.17295/- as a refund of my full amount from the seller "singaporemall". I never expect that the amount will be return back to me but "Singaporemall" has done this because of their honesty only.But their speed should be improved.All these are happened to our misunderstanding only. very sorry for that inconvenience as I am a new purchaser on ebay. ebay is also help me which I never forget.Thank you all.

snh7171
Message 3 of 3
latest reply