Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Questionable Working of PayPal India & Their Staff

I contacted to paypal many times to credit the difference amount but they stately refused by saying that my account was into negative balance I agreed with this. But I want to know that when this amount did not credited into my Bank account how can t...

my account is temporarily restricted what may be the resons

i am getting following message and also my account is limited Attention!We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you,...

Turbo Lister error message is coming shipping cost for selected shipping service cant be more than

Turbo Lister error message is coming shipping cost for selected shipping service cant be more than Rs:55 in this category How will we send surface shipping for Rs: 55 (minimum is Rs:110) Please clarify and give solution to the query

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PRIVACY

MY STONEHEAD DOESN'T EVER GET THE POINT----WHY WOULD PEOPLE LOOK FOR PRIVACY IN PUBLIC? EBAY IS A PUBLIC PLATFORM---AND HERE EVERYONE KNOWING EVERYTHING IN DETAILS IS IMPORTANT FOR EBAY TO REMAIN CLEAN. WHYAND WHICH BILLY'S BRAINS FOUND OUT THIS IDEA...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to increase sale

Hi guys im new on ebay . im selling door locks and hardware. experienced guys please let me know what should i do to get good sales .I even bought featured ebay shop

Form 50 for Shipping to Madhya Pradesh

Hi,I need small help from fellow sellers. I want to ship to Madhya Pradesh (Indore,Gwalior etc.) but courier companies asking for form 50.I need to send mobile below 5000 value.I also visited the mp govt site and its asking for transpprter detail and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY POWERSHIP INDIA

I have been following up with inlogistics@ebay.com for removal of POWERSHIP from the month of october 2013 but no changes have been made till date, other than the auto generated reply from ebay.Kindly let me know to whom should i contact for this iss...

CONFIRMING RECEIPTS

BUYER DOESN'T PAY-----ACTION UNPAID ITEM CASE---RESULT BUYER RECEIVES UNPAID STRIKE SELLER DOESN'T SHIP---ACTION UNRECEIVED ITEM CASE---RESULT MONEY REFUNDED, SELLER GETS NEGATIVE BUYER DOESN'T CONFIRM RECEIPT---WHY NO ACTION? WHY NO RESULT? THIS ISN...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Power ship charges through the roof! Ebay seems responsible.

Since about 13th of Feb power ship charges are absolutely through the roof. Items that are 300-400 grams are marked in 1500-2000 gram cathegories.At first i thought its blue dart to blame for entering incorrect weight, but now i have a good reason to...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.