cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questionable Working of PayPal India & Their Staff

richa.singh
Community Member
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I contacted to paypal many times to credit the difference amount but they stately refused by saying that my account was into negative balance I agreed with this. But I want to know that when this amount did not credited into my Bank account how can they deduct it in conversion? Suppose I withdraw 100.00 US$ to my bank account and at the very same time buyer open case and paypal reversed the withdrawn amount 94.00US$, How can the amount could be different (100.00 US$)? what they do is they eat 4-6 US$ and credit back 94 US$ into paypal account and when we contact them they say they had charged currency conversion difference. In real fact it is totally illegal because that amount was not credited into our bank account it was gone into pool and when the buyer open case the amount credit back to our paypal account from pool. If they take out money from our bank account or debit or credit card then they can convert it into their own conversion rates but the pooled money(incomplete transaction) money cannot be less. They have to credit complete amount of US$ 100.00.

I previously also got this credit many times when the customer support was done from USA but since they had India customer support their staff is stupid they simply reply that your account has negative balance. They never answered me about my actual question of pooled money. when the transaction it not completed how can you charge a different conversion rates?

If any of other sellers are also having same problem share it we will raise this issue to RBI and will take action against this cheating.
We work hard to list and sell an item via eBay and this bull shit paypal is eating our hard earn money like this.

Thank u.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Questionable Working of PayPal India & Their Staff

I am getting the same problem with this automatic withdrawal.

some time just dad case of $30 we loose more amount.

please call me

Message 2 of 2
latest reply