cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account is temporarily restricted what may be the resons

i am getting following message and also my account is limited

Attention!

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

i have contacted the ebay customer care they say it is temporarily restricted. dear freinds can you help me in  this problem
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

facing the same issue here, despite no negative feedback and being a SILVER power seller, do not know why ac is restricted, when we are dependent on ebay for our living and to do this suddenly we do not know what is to be done

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

same here but in my case its funny tns says there are plenty of claims in my account so they have restricted and have put limits on my account but me and my account manager checked there are no claims at all nor any negative feedback still my account is restricted we and my account manager both are confused why is this happening you **bleep** your heads but no one is there to listen in tns,  dont understand how it works out there are sellers who has plenty of negative & claims still their account is working fine & their listing  in promotions also,  so some thing  fishy going on.

We put all our efforts in building our shop listings and our livelihood depends on this but they dont care at all just make our account block,  that is the reason old and good sellers are shifting to other shopping portals which are much more better then ebay and full of support

this is the reason these portals came up and are ahead of ebay,  if ebay would have taken care of these sellers then no other shopping portal would have come out

ebay is the reason for these shopping portals to come up cause there was& is  no support to sellers at all no security at all sellers who are there from baazee times are also treated the same way and are suspended ????

Just imagine a person who gives his 10 to 12 yrs to make his business establieshed and all of sudden they suspend you what type of creditibility  does that seller has

you have opened ebay guarantee claim for buyers in which refund or replacement is processed in 7 days then where does question arise of complains that your account have excessive complains ??????? they are being resolved there then what sense it makes in suspension of account ??????

IN SHORT GIVING ADVICE TO ALL SELLERS DONT DEPEND ON EBAY, SHIFT TO OTHER PORTALS OR WHEN YOU ARE THROWN AWAY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW & YOU WILL WASTE ALL THESE YEARS.

GOD BLESS EBAY TEAM.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

my account was also restricted on 27th Feb

Since I became a seller Trust & Safety team has been playing with my account limits.

Now they have placed a restriction that I cannot list any items at all that too after my limit was raised on 10th Feb.

The reason told to me was that I have high claim rate. But all the claims in my account are from Nov-13 for which I was penalized earlier. After that my account limits have been raised twice, I also became top rated seller for a month.

And without delay, ebay has put a stop to my growth. I dont understand if they have any policies or Trust & Safety department is completely autonomous that even freshers can play with seller accounts?

And the worst part is, HORRIBLE SUPPORT.

If we call, they say, mail to this and that address, then why are you providing phone support?

When I mail some person gives completely irrelevant answer and even good part is If I reply to the same mail I will never get a reply.

And when I send the mail again, a new person will reply with an even stupider answer.

Sellers know eBay policies more than eBay staff thats what I have learnt and this is a bad sign.

I think best advise is to shut shop here and move to other portals.

This is like a government run authority.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

thanks for sharing your views, my humble request to ebay is please review our account and state that this are the policies you should follow if we are doing the same thing after a warning they can take the action. 

ebay should consider of appeal to grow in ecommerce bussiness

Message 5 of 5
latest reply