EBAY POWERSHIP INDIA

I have been following up with inlogistics@ebay.com for removal of POWERSHIP from the month of october 2013 but no changes have been made till date, other than the auto generated reply from ebay.

Kindly let me know to whom should i contact for this issue, as Couriers assigned by ebay have been cheating on charging the weight of the product. Most of the times Remitance comes in negative because of powership fees charged by ebay.

I am completely harassed by continuosly following up with this issue and getting no response for the same.

I will soon have to shut down the store because of this if this does not gets removed at the earliest.

Hence Kindly help me with this issue to get resolved or i will not wish to continue with my seller account shubhamkitchen.

Thanks

Dipika

shubhamkitchen

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

EBAY POWERSHIP INDIA

Change your User id. This will automatically disable PowerShip orders for your account

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

EBAY POWERSHIP INDIA

Dear sir/ma'am,

I am one the seller of ebay and using powership as my shipping preferences to avoid late shipping and also achieve higher level of customer satisfaction. Recently in ahmedabad powership is being serviced by bluedart, fedex and aramex. Powership rates for shipping is revised from november 2013. My almost 90% of orders are routed through bluedart. However it has been lately observed from my side that in various instances the weight is calculated for the shipment is quite high. It is clearly understandable that the wallet of alluminium is not more than 200 gm but it is putted in 500 gms catagories. Mobile phone is putting in 2 kgs catagory. Fruit juicer which is made by plastic is not more than 600 gm is taken in 1.5 kg. how it is possible i cant understand.

Can you pls explain how a phone can be put in 2 kg catagory??? (only 1 qty of phone)

Wallet is in 500 gm catagory?????

Juicer is in 1.5 kg catagory???

So, it is my humble request you to look into the matter and do the needful and please confirm that nowonwards proper weight calculation of the shipment has to be done.....

Wrong calculation of weight since dec 2013 for all my powership orders.

Rupen parikh

Shreeji enterprise

Ahmedabad

<

Message 3 of 3
latest reply