cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power ship charges through the roof! Ebay seems responsible.

Since about 13th of Feb power ship charges are absolutely through the roof. Items that are 300-400 grams are marked in 1500-2000 gram cathegories.

At first i thought its blue dart to blame for entering incorrect weight, but now i have a good reason to think that some ebay team malfunction (or im hoping its just software issue and not purposefully doing it) has caused it!

Thing is that if my customer buys more than one product, ebay marks estimated weight as multiplication of 500grams, even though real weight for items i sell is between 60 and 120 grams.
At first i though it is blue darts fault to put in wrong weight cathegory, but then i started putting black permanent marker blocks over the weight estimates on shipping labels, so blue dart had no way of knowing how many items are in the parcel and what the ebay weight estimation is. Still the multiplication of 500g x number of items happen when weight is entered on paisapay.

Im paying 20-25% for shipping these days whereas it used to be 5-10% when things were going right.

Who will ever rectify this????
I would really love to hear what Ebay has to say about this. Logistics team seam pretty helpless. I will fight ebay with this, even if i have to go to a court. It is very easy for me to prove how much certain items cost.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

lol they are charging to ever ebay user like that only for me they have charged me 2500 /- for 9 items actual they have to charge 300 /-

God Bless Ebay Power Ship !

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This ebay's powership problem is since Jan 2013 onwards ie. more than a year. Have reported it many times and got reply that their tech team is looking into it  and it is almost more than 8 months now without any results Smiley Very Happy

I have lost my energy in keeping up with the powership people.

Let know if there is any update from your side....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

EBAY POWERSHIP---THE WORST CASE OF BLACKMAILING. IF ITS SO GOOD, LET USERS DECIDE---WHY MAKING IT STATION BEFORE MANDATORY OFFERING EXTRAS TO THE USERS [READ:DEPRIVING NON-USERS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE OFFERING THOUSAND TIMES BETTER SERVICE?[.  THE MERE FACT IS, APART FROM WHALE-SELLERS, ALL OTHER SELLERS AND BUYERS CAN SEE THE WORST SERVICE POSSIBLE IN POWERSHIP---EBAY AND A FEW SELLERS AGREE OR NOT.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply