Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

will i get back insertion fees 2 Rs if item is not sold

hello ebay India members, Am new ebay seller .. since from 2 months am selling my products on ebay they are not charged any insertion fees .. (i sold 20 products) , now when i relist or new item added to sell ebay india charging 2 Rs per list for 7 d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This Discussion Board and eBay India

Just curious.. Does anyone from eBay actually monitor or read the posts/queries made here ? Cos I don't see most queries have not been answered or is that eBay Customer Care executives are so confused by the ambiguous policies of the company, that th...

up to

Note: There may be a delay of up to 5 hours in updating the "Remittances not processed" and "Next Remittance" amounts. thats a line i see often. just remained confused forever----have i always known the wrongmeaning of 'up to'? because here on ebay i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

interesting reply from ebay after issuing refund for delivered Item

I understand that the item is already delivered to your buyer for PaisaPay - 38562566835On checking the details, I see that this refund has been approved on 25/02/2015 and we have already processed the refund to your buyer. I would request you kindly...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does ebay assist in shipping?

Hi I am a new seller on ebay. I have two questions please 1. Can anyone please tell whether ebay assists in shipping and how? 2. Is ebay.in and ebay.com the same? How can sell products all over the world? Much appreciated.

not receive refund

I purchase one digital photo frame this item is totaly disputed so that I already send it to your seller through courier con BY BLUE DART. but I am not received any refund till date. please look in to this matter otherwise I will make complain to our...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers not leaving feddback

We are relatively new sellers on eBay.like most of new sellers it was a bit difficult to get through all the rules and regulations of selling on eBay.quantity limits,value of items you can sell etc etc.but the biggest problem we are facing and like w...

Item delayed. Seller ignores advice for time extension

I'm a buyer only, not a seller. Unless there's a recent change in eBay policy for late delivery, I believe there's a provision for a seller to request an extension of the delivery deadline. I live in the North-East where things move more slowly. So I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

B.MURALIKRISHNAN & JOHN DONAHOE

FOR, B. Muralikrishnan & John Donahoe, Gentlemen, This is my first experience with ebay India. It has turned out to be the single most horrifying and full of losses for me as a Seller. All because of ur policies for a seller. I would like to request ...

Ebay selling account restricted

Greetings to all my fellow friends in community board . first let me tell to you about my ebay account : i was in ebay since 4 months . i have sold a listing before and also bought an item ,so totally i have two positive feedbacks and it was 100% . a...

Harassment from ebay...to me as a seller

Dear All,I have received an order of wallpaper from ebay as i am selling it there, i received it on 08/01/2015 & dispatched the material on 10/01/2015 unfortunately the courier company web site is not working but the material delivered to buyer on ti...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.