Harassment from ebay...to me as a seller

Dear All,

I have received an order of wallpaper from ebay as i am selling it there, i received it on 08/01/2015 & dispatched the material on 10/01/2015 unfortunately the courier company web site is not working but the material delivered to buyer on time, in good condition. after around 50 days on 20/02/2015 i receive a message from ebay that my Pisa pay account

is suspended due to that item which was delivered on 15/01/2015 as that is not traceable & courier company website not working.

Now they wish the POD or DRS sheet of courier company, I started contacting them & some how managed to get that document from Bangalore sitting in new Delhi i got it, I sent that full DRS sheet to ebay now they say since the courier company website is not working & item tracking is not possible, now i need to contact the buyer & request them to please send a email to paisapaypod@ebay.com , i followed their instruction & requested the buyer, after around 50 phone calls, 50 whatsapp messages, 2 emails, & 40 phone sms buyer sent the email & kept me in cc. Now i received the email, but ebay refused that they receive the email, now they want me to contact buyer again, although i forwarded the mail to ebay but they want it from buyer registered email address even after this buyer called ebay & confirmed that they are satisfied & received the item on time. But ebay again want me to contact the buyer & request for sending again email. Another policy of ebay is they also have the contact details of buyer & phone number or email address, but they do not call the buyer, they just send warnings to sellers, they are taking listings charges & money on sales also, but they do not have any responsibility to help seller or understand the basics of the working system here in India.

I hope my matter will soon resolved. 

Regards

Raman Handa

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0