Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

REQUEST TO EBAY.in COUNTRY MANAGER

Request to eBay.in COUNTRY MANAGER Please resolve this serious feedback issue with eBay.com BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR SELLERS, BUYERS, AND MAY BE ALSO FOR ALL WORKING IN eBay.in. For eBay.com, WE (ebay.in) is of no importance and it want even matter ...

Wrongly click FVF Reverse

I sold 1 6600 (item number:290004635354).Now buyer is not willing to purchase.so ebay give me FVF credit.Now the prob is bymistake i Clicked on FVF reverse.Now again it is debited to my a/c.I am not able to contact ebay through Contact Us ebay module...

Sellers on eBay.in or even eBay.in Not important to .COM New Sellers Beware

I did recieve my first negative feedback few days agowhich was encouraged by the new feedback policy. And because of the neutral being as good as the negative now my rating from 100% for the last 3 years has come down to 98% in a day because of the n...

How to close eBay.in using few thousand Rs. Management Wake up. READ!

This is my second post of the day. Usually this time in the evenings i am on my laptop creating my listings, responding to buyers and preparing the order list for next day. But today as my account has been restricted and i cannot list my products i h...

10 days old buyer gave neutral % 96.9 from 98.8 Not going to relist now

eBay Wake up before you loose all your genuine sellers!!! I received a neutral feedback today from 10 day old new buyer who doesnt know ABCD of feedback and its effects. He says " Price more than market " The product is imported made in USA and the w...

Feedback Fraud ...Have You Ever Heard Before... Read Now

Hi All New & Old Sellers Read & Understand This Well As You Could Be Next Victim Of Faulty eBay Policy. If your differ, please vent your feelings here , Have a similar shabby experience please share with me so that I can fight against faulty eBay rul...

Victim of New Feedback Policy Changes in Favour of Buyers

Hello Fellow Ebayers, Ebay has Changed Feedback Policy from June in which seller cannot leave Negative or Neutral Feedback to a buyer. What a funny change, just today we have been the victim of this change for no fault of us. Item No: 360052266292 Bu...

SUDDEN CHANGE IN FEEDBACK CALCULATION???

Hello, WHen i started my ebay business i noticed that ebay never counted neutral feedbacks in % . But yesterday i was litrly shocked when i saw my feedback ratings to be 98% Positive????....with not a single negative feedback , Ebay is taking the neu...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is not cooperation ....What to Do?Even Buyers are satisfied.

Dear All,:8} Pls share my bitter expereince & be prepare for worst if u r a honest seller . 1] Buyer inform u about some problem in hitech item .....since he finds himself unable to understand item functions. 2] He play with the item does all type of...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative Feedback received in return of unpaid item strike

Dear All, I have received negative feedback from a buyer zozo2007-2007 only because I closed the unpaid item dispute after a wait for about 45 days. The item details are given below: Item number: 360043649547 zozo2007-2007 Ended 23-Apr-2008 21:53:32 ...

MY APPEAL TO "EBAY INDIA" AND ALL THE SELLERS

I am really thankful to eBay for the opportunity they have given us by selling online, but for the 1st time in 2 years I am really felling insecure trading on eBay, the main reasons being drastic changes in feedback policy’s, I have been receiving mo...

BUYER BLACKMAILS POWERSELLERS USING EBAY POLICY ...WHAT TO DO?????

ALL ARE INVITED TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE & THOUGHTS .......NAUGHTY BUYERS WANTS FULL REFUND AFTER USING PRODUCT & SOME TIMES MAKING DEFECTIVE DUE TO MISOPERATION ETC.....THEY BLACKMAILS / THREATS POWERSELLERS EITHER TO FULL REFUND OR BE READY TO GET...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

“MUTAL FEEDBACK WITHDRAWAL" PLEASE BRING IT BACK

In the past we have seen that “mutual feedback withdrawal” was the best policy which was used as a negotiating tool as a win-win situation for both the buyers and sellers, most of times sellers used to go out of his way to see the buyer satisfied (I ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.