cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback Fraud ...Have You Ever Heard Before... Read Now

icenslice_in
Community Member
Hi All
New & Old Sellers Read & Understand This Well As You Could Be Next Victim Of Faulty eBay Policy. If your differ, please vent your feelings here , Have a similar shabby experience please share with me so that I can fight against faulty eBay rules with more vigor facts & figures.

THE CASE SO FAR....

I listed an Old Novel Listng No.:(280231778520)under used item.
Description clearly stated "This Book Is Old".
One new buyer{manasbbsr (0)} won the bid.
manasbbsr (0) NEVER RESPONDED AFTER PURCHASE.

manasbbsr (0) NEVER PAID FOR THE ITEM.
manasbbsr (0) I OPENED DEISPUTE & PROCESS FOR FEE CREDIT.
manasbbsr (0) YET DID NOT REPLY.

All of a sudden I received a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK from manasbbsr (0) with remark "I didnt know it is a used one and that too short stories.pls cancel.sorry"

On my protest manasbbsr (0)replied "Hi sanjayj I am extremely sorry.pl. don't mind if I misunderstood this feedback aspect as I am new.just forget sir, and to continue getting good offers from u. Pls give me some latest Ludlum books if any. Sorry again 4 hurting u."

I lodged a complaint with eBay for blatant misuse of eBay Feedback system by the seller which ruined my hard earned rating and feedback score.

eBay reverted with as usual careless customer centric approach which looks more like copy N paste reply.

How could eBay not take cognize of this matter as my case is most fit case for reversal of feedback.

I have been pleading without much success so far in the matter but I am confident that with your sincere support I shall be able to change mind set of eBay rule makers and positively bring about change in this system which lacks basics.

I have raised following questions and demand answers as below:

1. Why no legal advice is sought to remove the feedback

2. What is keeping Ebay from seeking Legal advice as
crucial time is being wasted.

3. why no action is initiated against this seller for
illegal activity.

4. Why seller is not suspended for non- adhering to eBay
policy governing feedback.

5. Why it is seller always at receiving end ins such cases as that of mine.

6. This is akin to murdering a sellers had earned ratings and score standings which have direct effect on sellers selling ability.

7. Don't you think this seller needs to be suspended .if not then why & under what rules.

8. Why there is no provision for sellers to seek refuge from feedback abuse under any eBay feedback policy.

9. What steps eBay is taking or planed to be introduced shortly for protecting sellers from abuse of feedback system by scruples bidders, as such in my case which is a glaring example on the face of eBay

I am very surprised and shocked for eBay having embarrassed itself by finding in a tight corner,seeking refuge under flimsy & poorly enacted feedback policy which has been formulated without application of mind OR giving any consideration to sellers plight, thus a poor display of thought process by the formulators of feedback rules.

Please join in my crusade to make eBay a fair platform for sellers and buyers alike.

Thanking you in advance for your support.
Best Regards.

Sanjay
Ebay ID.: iceNslice.in
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Feedback Fraud ...Have You Ever Heard Before... Read Now

icenslice_in
Community Member
To Top it all I am not allowed to give NEGATIVE FEEDBACK to the buyer......
Is this the new eBay feedback policy.... HA HA HA HA...?
Message 2 of 2
latest reply