cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 days old buyer gave neutral % 96.9 from 98.8 Not going to relist now

eBay Wake up before you loose all your genuine sellers!!!

I received a neutral feedback today from 10 day old new buyer who doesnt know ABCD of feedback and its effects.

He says " Price more than market "
The product is imported made in USA and the wholesale price is Rs.750. I have the wholesalers bill with me, now to cover my cost ebay fees taxes listing charges I have to sell for Rs.950 and if he finds it expensive than he was sleeping when he bought he checked the product its functions price and then bought and paid.

He says "GOT THE ITEM ON 6TH June .ONE DAY LATE."

We have excellent delivery system most of our feedback says fastest delivery in India and internationally.

Product has already been delivered on 2/06/08 to Kolkatta Any one can check on www.trackoncourier.com AWB no 93110216. He is a liar.
Courier details as under
-------------------------------------
Status of AWB No 93110216
ROUTE Jun 2 2008
Details
FROM TO MAN. No. DATE TIME
MUMBAI AIRPORT - 0 27/05/2008 10:52
MUMBAI AIRPORT V.V.S. EXPRESS 200150079867 27/05/2008 19:04
MUMBAI AIRPORT KOLKATA 200090023772 29/05/2008 22:32
KOLKATA RO JODHPUR PARK 300070010187 31/05/2008 11:48
KOLKATA RO - 0 02/06/2008 12:06
KOLKATA RO SALT LAKE 300011024992 02/06/2008 12:08 delivered.

-------------------------------------------
Now because of eBay's BLACK POLICY NEW 10 days old buyers have power to take away genuine sellers powerseller status by giving just one neutral feedback on false issues just to harass sellers.

I have decided to reduce my listings and divert my business to other sites. Because even after giving excellent product and services paying high fees and listing charges our sales will reduce due to loss of status image and % than why should we pay high listing fees and other charges to ebay we have to reduce that also as per our sales.

I will only list 10-15 listings from my 175 listings.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

assemblerz
Community Member
I did it last month already. I have closed shop and reduced listing on ebay. The reason is ebay is not concerned of genuine sellers. Ebay favours fake sellers.
My reason to reduce ebay activities= overcharging VAT by some fake sellers. Ebay is just overlooking it inspite of knowing all details.

Its pity for ebay... sales not impressive as it used to be. No proper treatment for genuine sellers.
Big talks of powerseller merchandise. I have not received anythiing since last 3 months. Its real sad now.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Dear assemblerz,

Yes you are correct eBay is making its biggest ever mistake by ignoring sellers and its voice.

EBAY IS DEAF DUMB AND BLIND. END IS NEAR.

It is really sad that eBay don't want to understand genuine sellers genuine problem, Ebay forgot that it is because of us they are standing we are selling so buyers are buying.

Never mind it is said
WHEN BAD TIME COMES THE PERSON BECOMES BLIND DEAF AND DUMB AND CANT MAKE OUT WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG AND CUTS THE SAME BRANCH ON WHICH HE IS SITTING.
Here that person is ebay and its policy making staff.

NO point wasting time here we are facing low sales problem on one side and on other their is constant increase in fees and taxes and on top every month new black policy .

How ever you will sell and give good service one new buyer can ruin your record and all your efforts will be zero. THIS IS EBAY IN 2008, DEAF DUMB AND BLIND.

IT IS SIMPLY WASTE OF TIME MONEY AND ENERGY.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Hello Fellow Ebayers,

Ebay has Changed Feedback Policy from June in which seller cannot leave Negative or Neutral Feedback to a buyer. What a funny change, just two days back, we have been the victim of this change for no fault of us.

Item No: 360052266292
Buyer : shelitaj2317

Buyer Purchased this item and we sent Payment information on 17th May. Buyer didnot paid. We opened Unpaid item dispute to get back our Ebay Fees. Buyer replied, he will pay after some days, sought apology. We waited and claimed Ebay Fees. Now buyer has given Neutral Feedback with remarks " didn't purchase."

All communications are presnt in Ebay Dispute console which shows buyer has purchased.

We cannot leave Negative or Neutral.

New Ebay Policy explains :

"Sellers can no longer leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers."
"Buyers should leave honest Feedback without the fear of receiving negative or neutral ratings."

Giving this weapon to buyer to leave Feedback without fear has utilised by this buyer in a gross unjustifiable manner with absolutely no fault of us.

We want this 100% wrong Feedback to be withdrawn as these type of Feedbacks affects our credibility.

Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Ebay ID : Sitare_Jewels
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Rajesh (princesswalkeshwar_in1),

I totally understand the pain and frustration that you are going through on receiving such a neutral feedback from the buyer. Also another unjust feedback being reported by Ashok (sitare_jewels) on this thread has made me escalate such matters to the concerned team.

they have already removed the feedback being highlighted by Ashok and we hope that the same will be reomoved in your case basis the investigations that our team will do in this regard.

I request you to kindly report this through the Feedback Reporting Page here and appeal against this feedback.

Thank you for appreciating our efforts and I'd ensure that I continue to serve the community in a better way :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Dear Indraneel,

item no -270233996334
user id - mukund.patel

buyer feedback - " The deilvery of the purchased item was done very late "

Do u feel 4 day delivery time to kolkata from mumbai is very late.

if u feel its under limit then we request u please remove the feedback from our profile.

u can check from our accounts that delivery has been done in 4 days .

waitng for your reply.
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Dear Indraneel,
Buyer ID bibijobibijo
Item No 380025059574

05-Jun-2008 at 19:55:41 IST
Sir

as per our communicado, i deeply regret to know that nowadays neutral rating are considere
negative and is not able to be altered. Therefore I suggest you that you send this message to eBay
and let them know that the transaction was good and comlete. And I do sincerly hope that this may
help in reversing the rating to POSITIVE A+++
Regards
Bejoy Mathews

bibijobibijo 05-Jun-2008 at 20:22:08 IST

Dispute Closed
Final Comments: The seller is cool, iam rating him POSITIVE A+++. Cool dealings.

So Now what to do. As buyer is confirming that he doesn't know that he cannot alter the feedbacks. and he wants to rate me positive and buyer want to show also his message Best Regards,
Naushad
Best Regards,
Naushad
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

goadigital
Community Member
Dear eBay team,

Wake up from your slumber. Assemblerz is just one of many who are totally frustrated with this unjust system of feedback. More and more shall shut shop in the next few months. DO you really wish to lose all power sellers just to glorify some idiotic buyers who don't even understand what they are doing? Is it the buyers who fill eBay's coffers or is it the sellers? eBay charges all sorts of fees but never bothers to listen to the sellers. Stop counting neutral feedback as negative as it is most unjust. DO something while there still is time and keep your sellers happy. happy sellers= happy buyers=happy eBay.

Best regards,

Ricardo Ribeiro (goadigital)
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Dear Indraneel

Thanks for your efforts, Please we need your and eBay.in team's support. Please help us.

Thanks
Regards
Rajesh Parekh
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

goadigital
Community Member
Dear sellers,

I too have suffered due to this feedback policy due to a buyer's leaving me a negative just because of a courier delay and he said item wasn't received. All other buyers speak very positively about me. Am sad that many other satisfied buyers who confirmed they were happy with their products never left any feedback. I noticed over the last year that around 40% of buyer leave no feedback whatsoever. And among the few who do there are some few black sheep who just want to make the seller suffer.

I suggest that if eBay doesn't listen to us, we all decide to shut our shops on eBay indefinitely till eBay listens to us. The only way to make large corporations listen to small sellers like us is by stopping the flow of money to them. We should communicate to eBay before this drastic step, but in case they don't listen within a month we should start this strike. Kindly pass on this info to all sellers you know on eBay.

Best regards,

Ricardo Ribeiro (goadigital)
Message 10 of 14
latest reply