Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Buyer says he did not got his product.

I shipped the product to the buyer on 26.12.08 itself but the buyer now says that he did not got his item. I even got my paisapay remmitence for that product. What shall I do now. The buyer mail below. Dear sir/madam I again Repeat you that where is ...

Item not getting listed under the category

I recently posted this item on ebay : http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300289055726 But looks like this item is not getting listed under the category of "Collectibles > Collections > Clocks & Watches" though i posted under it. When i...

Selling Indian products

Hello, I am a Ebay US seller & am wanting to help my family in India make some money by selling Indian products to the US markets. I have been reading International selling in the discussions forum & am discouraged by what I read. 1) It seems that it...

Want to Know If any BANK Provides LOAN to pay EBAY FEES

Dear Sellers any of you know if any BANK In India Provides LOAN to pay Ebay fees .I am in urgent need of same to pay my Ebay Fees . Every month I list several thousand listings on ebay , insertion fee is JUST Rs 1 . I see several thousands of Rupees ...

Neutral Feeback Received

hai i have received paisapay payment from buyer on 4th Jan and i shipped the same on 7th jan.. There is no single response from buyer at all and he received the item on 13 th jan and it is within the time as per Ebay.. so how could he left "Neutral f...

What to do if buyer does not respond to dispute claim?

Hello all, I am really needing some help here. I sold an item on ebay for a large sum of money. I know it was a scam because the buyer had just became a member on the day of purchase and never once responded in any way. I opened a dispute claim again...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there a way to stop error purchases

This morning, one buyer from Ooty purchased one of my products in error. On speaking with him, I realized he used the payment method as 'OTHER'. However as the buyer was very co-operative, we canceled the transaction and didn't have too much of an is...

cHEAP,FRAUD BUYER NXTSELLER - PLEASE HELP ALL

HELLO ALL COMMUNITY PEOPLE .. AM REPOTING YOU ALL A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE ABOUT A ANNOYING BUYER! I HAD SOLD ON 1/1/09 A NOKIA 1650 HANDSET WITH ALL ''ORIGINAL'' ACCESORIES I GOT FROM NOKIA TO NXTSELLER ''VINOD RAO'' I SHIPPED THIS AND IT REACHED NXTSEL...

Buyer Not responding after paying through Paisa pay

I have sold and mobile Phone to one buyer The Buyer has paid through paisa pay Now I need to ship the item before shipping I just wanted to confirm his address and the person so I called the buyer through his contact number given to Ebay..But he neve...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay cheating us?

i just sold three items to a local ebayer, in mumbai itself. the 3 items in question were large pieces of furniture, and i didnt want to trust a courier on that. I hand delivered them to the buyer. The buyer has confirmed the receipt of the item, but...

Confused ..Confused ..please help me ......

I listed a Item ( number 170288519722 ,ETHNIC Gold plated KUNDAN JEWELLERY SET w/Earrings VUI on 22-Dec-2008.It was Fixed Price Listing . The Item was purchased by buyer ( Ebay Id k_chhabra23( 1 ) ) Address of buyer was Kawal Chabbra Block B, Flat no...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.