Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Ebay Lying about Paisa pay Amount and hold money more than 40 days

I requested to EBay Paisapay Pls Respond to this thread My Amount Has been put on hold for more than 40 days, still there is No update, no mails, no intimation, about refunds, I wrote more than 10 mails about this issue, but no proper response for my...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disney on eBay

Dear eBay Team, We have just been accredited with the distribution of genuine Disney products. Our question to you is that can we sell Disney products on eBay as Disney is a global brand? We have been accredited in the distribution of Disney products...

Paisapay high charging to sellers in lieu of BAD service !

Its amazing Paisapay charging 5% !! charging this amount to sellers! And also harsh on sellers! Buyer is always Right'' is there Moto .. The Staff Sleeps in office! blocks remittances of money without paying any interest! useless Support chat system....

buyer demands

I have sent the item to the buyer in good brand new condition, but he says that is broaken and want a new one or refund his money even though I stated clearly in my listing that there is no shipping insurance and the return of the item is not taken b...

WISHING YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL EBAY MEMBERS

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL EBAY MEMBERS I WISH ALL EBAY MEMBERS & ENTIRE WORLD A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHING ALL YOU PEOPLE DREAMS COME TRU & ALL PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVE IN THIS YEAR GIVE LOT'S OF LOVE TO EVERY ONE MAKE YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS HAPPY... THANK ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R 2 0 0 9

I wish you Health... So you may enjoy each day in comfort. I wish you the Love of friends and family... And Peace within your heart. I wish you the Beauty of nature... That you may enjoy the work of God. I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities... For ...

So... What is your New year 'Ebay' Resolution ?

As 2009 ushers in, we are all making resolutions. Some of these came from previous year, some are brand new, some are forced upon us and even those we really want to achieve . So as a seller what resolution would you keep for Ebay ? For me I am plann...

PASIAPAY TEAM APPROVED REFUND FOR A DELIVERD ITEM

Dear community members, My buyer from ISRAEL bought a necklace and FORCED to ship only using SPEED POST SERVICE so that he do not have to pay the custums duty charges. I wanted and only wanted to ship using fedex because i save lots of time and i nev...

We Pledge to Fight Terrorism - Even at ebay Buyers Can be Terrorists

Hi Co-ebayer , We have recently pledged to fight the Terrorism !! Haven't We . Now let me tell you about the latest Terror on ebay Seller Community - Its from the Bad,false,nonpaying and non commited ebayers . The recent Feedback Policies , add to to...

Sales Decreased 90% ... Need Some Discounts On Selling Fee

In this period of Recession .Every seller face Poor sales . In Between Sep to Nov ,in three months I sold Over 900 articles buy Dec is Worst ... Since Ist dec only sold 75 products and 35 out of these are not paid yet.... my Fees payable increase eve...

Listing Promotion Credit Not Received

Dear Sir, We have not yet received October Listing Credit in excess of Rs 1500/-. This promotion scheme has been a nightmare for us since its introduction. Ebay has not for a single time given credit at its own. Every month, it has become a regular a...

PAISA PAY PAYMENT NOT RECIEVED. PAISA PAY ARE FRAUD.

HELLO EVERYONE, I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE ON EBAY WITH YOU PEOPLE. I AM NEW ON EBAY AND I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT. I WAS SELLING MOBILE PHONES ON EBAY GOT A COUPLE OF ORDERS THEN I SHIPPED THE PRODUCT. I HAD RECIEVED 3 PAISA PAY PAYMEN...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.