PaisaPay cheating us?

franksmehta
Community Member
i just sold three items to a local ebayer, in mumbai itself.
the 3 items in question were large pieces of furniture, and i didnt want to trust a courier on that. I hand delivered them to the buyer.
The buyer has confirmed the receipt of the item, but now paisapay has put my remittance on hold.
I had 4-5 live chat sessions with them, and the final outcome is that the buyer will be refunded the money back on the basis that the item was not shipped through any courier.
please help me out on this.
also, 2 other items which i had shipped were also part of the remittance, and they have just disappeared from the a/c.
paisapay is a very horrible service and has no base whatsoever.
without informing me, they cannot refund the money back to the buyer.
also, i had another hand delivery last week, and i was remitted for that.
please give me a solution!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

PaisaPay cheating us?

i.street
Community Member
Hi,
I am Pradeep from Inovent.
I am an eBayer..

Have you sold your stuff to Buyer:
hakimthegreat (saw in your profile).

If so, he has already give you the feedback for 3 products as positive and talked good abt the products. Positive Feedback is provided by the buyer not only when they have received the product but also they feel great about the product they bought !! Therefore, he has received his products, in good condition and he is a satisfied eBay buyer.

Now in your case, if you have received payment thru PaisaPay, you, as an eBay seller, are supposed to provide shipping details within certain time period failing which, thru system, refund process starts. In cases like this, if you want to hand-deliver the product, you may ship one set of the doc. thru courier and put that courier no. a 'shipment details' and while delivering the product, take receipt for the same. This is of-course for future.

In the present case, you shd contact the buyer and request him to disapprove the refund process as he has already received the product. You can also take help of eBay / PaisaPay team and provide them all the details to manually correct the system..and stop the refund process. They verify the facts and if satisfied - I think they wd do the needful.

You may contact us for further assistance at cell +91 98200 64665. I shall be happy to help you,

Good luck,

Pradeep / Inovent
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

PaisaPay cheating us?

franksmehta
Community Member
thank you so much mr pradeep for your valuable suggestion!
i have hand delivered these 3 items, and today also delivered a printer to a a buyer in Malad. that makes matters even tougher.
anyways i got an email from ebay paisapay saying that they have received my request and the amount will be remitted if the buyer mails ebay and informs them that he has received the products in good shape and is happy with the products.
i have already informed the buyer, and he should be responding soon!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

PaisaPay cheating us?

nehaanks
Community Member
paisa pay support is the worst people just say that the problem will be fixed but nuthing happens !!!!very ppoor support
Message 4 of 4
latest reply