Confused ..Confused ..please help me ......

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
I listed a Item ( number 170288519722 ,ETHNIC Gold plated KUNDAN JEWELLERY SET w/Earrings VUI on 22-Dec-2008.It was Fixed Price Listing . The Item was purchased by buyer ( Ebay Id k_chhabra23( 1 ) ) Address of buyer was
Kawal Chabbra
Block B, Flat no:102 1st flr, Kailash Tower, Lane no 9, Saidulajab ext, Ignou Rd
New Delhi, Delhi 110030
India

Now I received Paisapay payment for same item from Buyer ID: v23ahluwalia Vide PAISAPAY ID 23311295647 and address in Paisapay was same as of ebay ID k_chhabra23

I thought may be buyer have changed his ID and I shiped the item on address given in ebay through GATI COURIER vide AWB number 586484645 and it was duly delivered and received on POD is B K SINGH . This can be checked at www.gati.com

Now I received a messge from buyer k_chhabra23

Hi ,

I havent received the parcel yet. Kindly confirm me the shipment.
Regards,
Kawal

- k_chhabra23

With in 10 mins I replied

Dear k_chhabra23,

Hello
We have sent the parcal on 27th through Gati Courier vide AWB number 586484645 and it was delivered on 29th of Dec .Receiver name is MR. B. K. SINGH PH-9311505352

- fashion_solution

with in Mins I got reply ,but now messege comes from other ebay ID v23ahluwalia

Dear fashion_solution,

I havent received any parcel and who is Mr B K Singh is that parcel for Mr B K Singh or for me. I have paid you not Mr B K Singh. I suggest you contact that person and confirm it. As i havent got any parcel from your side.

- v23ahluwalia

to this my reply was this
Dear v23ahluwalia,

the package was delivered at the address given by you . you can check if is any security person etc . but if you havent received it we can give you the full refund ad we can get back the product back if it was delivered to wrong person or anywhere else . we have our own setup in nebsarai so it will be not a difficult job for us .
i request you to kindly check at your end and if something is wrong let us knwo we will do the needfull

- fashion_solution

Now ...Confusion is that , How one can deal for one item with different IDS
and if anybody smell something wrong in NON RECEIPT CLAIM by buyer ..
One thing to be noted is the buyer v23ahluwalia is also a seller and sells similar items to mine

I haved already asked buyer to take refund if she actually not received the item ( I have no other choice as I have to try to save my feedback score )

I request Veteren Memebes and Ebay Pinks to help me to get rid of my confusion
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Hi fashion_solution ,

Very strange infact.

Anyways, have you checked the tag sentence at the bottom of the messages that you got from the buyer(s). Was it "This message was sent while the listing was closed. is a winner" for both messages or only for the one from "k_chhabra23" ??

Thank U!
Faheem
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi fashion_solution,

I don't feel this a confusion. Many sellers maintain 2 IDs. I know how this happens, but its difficult to explain.

But I assume both IDs v23ahluwalia or k_chhabra23 are handled by the same person.

If the product has been delivered on time, then you don't need to worry. For safety purpose, verify the both orders are delivered properly from the courier people. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
@ games mastr
the message was for k_chhabra23

@ snrama
I know several people maintain multiple IDs but is it possible that I buy a item from ID A and pay through paisapay by ID B
you said "If the product has been delivered on time, then you don't need to worry. For safety purpose, verify the both orders are delivered properly from the courier people."

The product is delivered to correct address and they have the Signed POD and it is on their website . GATI courier is reputeted courier and they can not give false information on ther website ( tracking) but the buyer is not ready to accept that . she is telling that package was received by B K singh and she is not B K Singh /and as you told me to varify both order ..Only one order is placed for item number 170288519722
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
2 days past.........No help Yet :_|:-(:-(
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

lets_fight_for_right
Community Member
Hi,
It is not possible to buy from one ID and pay from another ID. k_chhabra23 is located in Punjab and v23ahluwalia is located in Delhi.
It is quite possible that he may be your Competitor and trying to confuse you that's because you are receiving replies through different ID's.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

esmartonline
Community Member
Dear Fashion_solution ,

You need to contact your account manager and ask him to check this for you , there can be some technical error here or some details may be wrongly noted .

In my opinion even if you have 2 ids you cant pay for orders for the other account they do not mix .

And do keep us posted on the outcome .

Regards,
eSmart
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Yes I contacted them and they themselves are surprised how this can be happen .They are trying to know how this happened
I am Thinking to visit buyers place and offer him/her free jewellery sets to knwohow about this amazing Trick 😉
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
This is really strange and needs immediate attention.Having multiple ids is fine but how can a person buy using one id and pay for that item using another ID!!!!
Sum loophole in the system which is being taken undue advantage of!!!

Please do let us know the outcome.Also dont worry about the negative feedback because even if the buyer leaves a negative feedback for this...I am sure the community court will support u 100% and the negative will be withdrawn.

Cheers
Mala
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
UPDATE

The paisapay treated Item as received and buyer gave a positive rating today
Message 10 of 10
latest reply