Item not getting listed under the category

shagan_glare
Community Member
I recently posted this item on ebay :
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300289055726

But looks like this item is not getting listed under the category of "Collectibles > Collections > Clocks & Watches" though i posted under it.

When i open the item myself, could see the category as above. Plz rectify this and reset the selling hrs left.

thanks
Shankar
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi ,

I tried searching yr listing in ebay and couldn't see yr product anywhere .

There is for sure some mistake or problem in ebay, your item is not showing in search results.
May be it will show within next 12hrs time.

If it doesn't shows in results contact ebay to reverse selling fee and close the listing. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

shagan_glare
Community Member
I checked searching with my item id.
it says "This listing (30028905572) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay."

But i was not informed of the reason .. no alert, no message nor email..
How do i get this to ebay support team ??.. i just have 6 days for this left for this listing .
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

shagan_glare
Community Member
Oops.. item no. was wrong.. i can see it while searching by item no. now..

But why is it not getting listed in category search ??
Message 4 of 4
latest reply