Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

STRANGE EBAY FEEDBACK POLICY FOR SELLER

HI ALL, GREETINGS I AM SELLING ON EBAY FROM LAST APP 4YEARS, ALMOST I HAVE MAINTAIN MORE 99% POSTIVE FEEDBACK SCORE.EVERY TIME RECENTLY BUYER USED ID --sinkoogargi PLACED THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO ME WITHOUT MAKING PAYMENT FOR THE ITEM, WHEN I HAD FIL...

21 Negative Feedbacks in one day....Block this Buyer NOW

ATTENTION DEAR SELLERS: PLEASE BLOCK THIS BUYER ID: pjsudharshan06 WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. HE HAS GIVEN 21 NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS TO SELLERS IN ONE DAY.HE DOES NOT PAY FOR ANY ITEMS, JUST BIDS FOR FUN AND GIVES NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE BLOCK THIS BUYER I...

My item listing says sold but Still active.

Hi, When i view my item listing it says on the top " Congrats Your item is sold" But i've not recieved any message to whom its sold and my listing is also currently active but no one can buy it. Please give some suggestion guys. Thanks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TURBO LISTER - Synchronisation problem

I make changes to listings in turbo lister and then ask it to synchronize all items. it says all items synced successfully, but updates to many of the items are not reflected online on ebay site. also in Turbo Lister it shows, pending revisions again...

Can a US resident sell on Ebay india?

Hello, I tried to create an auction and everything is Ok except that I need PaisaPay for payments? I currently have a Paypal account but im not sure if that is Ok when selling on Ebay India. I tried to open a PaisaPay account online but It looks like...

Selling on Ebay is become too difficult...because buyer think they are king

hello frnds now a days selling on ebay has become very difficult recently i m getting negative feedback from the buyer after 15 days and months we sell on ebay and if there is any problem buyer should contact us before they just gave negative feedbac...

[Urgent] Shipping time from Mumbai to US East Coast?

Hey everyone, I purchased something important from a seller in Mumbai, who shipped it regular with regular mail (no tracking). How long should it take to arrive on the US east coast? I'm assuming this is the cheapest option available. I really apprec...

Fraudulent Buyer Taking eBay & us for a Ride

A buyer from eBay UK bought a laptop from our eBay shop & wanted us to deliver it to an address in India. He paid for the item using PaisaPay & everything was going smoothly. Then we received a 'Bid Cancellation' notice from eBay. And following the i...

Why and How do I get Paypal Verification?

Hi, I sell books via Ebay (only in India). However, since the last few days, whenever I try to list an item, it says I need to get Paypal verified first! The process includes: 1) Link a Credit Card / Debit Card to Paypal 2) Linking the Paypal account...

A Seller Copying My Customised Items

Hello, Today I noticed that one seller is copying my listing From My Website as it is. He has even listed my pics from my Host. For Now I have watermarked the images to prove my rights on the images. Moreover to this He has created two Ids with diffe...

Best Camera for picture

Hi, Can you guys suggest me the best cameras to click pictures of apparels like T-shirts, Shirts, Jeans, Jackets etc. Will wait for your valuable suggestions.

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.