cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Urgent] Shipping time from Mumbai to US East Coast?

joethemole34
Community Member
Hey everyone,

I purchased something important from a seller in Mumbai, who shipped it regular with regular mail (no tracking). How long should it take to arrive on the US east coast? I'm assuming this is the cheapest option available.

I really appreciate your help.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi joethemole34,
It takes 1 to 2 weeks normally.
During festival times,it takes more time.
Also larger size mails are delivered late in your country.
If it is a registered mail,your post office will leave information for you and you will have to pick up from post office.That is the system in your country.
Here the postman will deliver at home.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

joethemole34
Community Member
Hmm, my seller sent it exactly a month ago, with regular mail (no tracking). I'm really starting to worry... Is there anything I can do?

He posted from Mumbai, and I thought Mumbai to one of the largest cities on the East Coast shouldn't be a problem...What is the likelihood this could be lost??? I've never lost a mail in my life before, and if I lose it on this important piece, then I'd be damned..
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi,
I ship to your country.No issues.I am a top rated seller at your home site.I never missed target.If it is a registered mail,it is possible to give follow up,even without tracking.If undelivered,it will surely go back to sender.Ofcourse,ordinery mail cant be followed up.Sometimes I tried that also.It worked just fine.
Your country's post offices are very good.Once it leaves our airport,it will surely reach you.
Wish you good.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

joethemole34
Community Member
Anyone else experienced more than 1 month transit to delivery time? If I don't receive it by the end of the week, I'm concluding it's lost.. and this is very important documents too. Too bad I cheaped out on tracking.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi,
Only mails to Italy may take more than a month.
All mails during festival times are delayed abnormally.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 6
latest reply