Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

The Concept of SKU!

Hi! We are selling books on many marketplaces. All these marketplaces have the concept of SKU (Stock Keeping Unit). We can upload our catalogue containig thousands of products through excel sheet in few minutes on these marketplaces. Also we can upda...

strange feedback glitch?

hey guys i just sold a game to some1 and he gave me a positive feedback which i remember for sure and after like a day the feedback which he gave is not there and my feedback went back to 12 (instead of 13) :( can some1 tell me what is wrong with it ...

ERROR on Paisapay page-----"Items not shipped"

To Paisapay Team: I am getting this error for about 10 days now and I have spoken to customer care but they do have a clue about it. This Error comes in two parts, 95% of the time when I click on "Items not shipped" I get this ERROR MESSAGE: And some...

I Really wish there was a Negative Feedback for some Buyers

I regulary come accross buyers who misuse ebay policies. Although i feel these guys should be suspended, if not atleast a negative feedback. These guys give unneccesary disputes and feedbacks and then do not even bother to respond once we have sorted...

Dealer for io-Sound Mobile Phones With 1 year warranty

Hiiii All It is to be informed to all of you that Akasaki International(India) has launched its country made handsets series io-Sound We are the Dealer for this low cost Handsets with one year Reaplacement Warranty. If you want to book your order plz...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Winner of Auction disappeared

Hi The auction on my item ended last week with a winning bid from a buyer but there has been no subsequent response from his end even though I've sent the invoice and a reminder. What do I do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insured Post

Hi, I bought some philatelic material from ebay italy and the seller has shipped by insured post. Its been 20 days now and theres no sign of it till now. I have bought many items earlier from Europe by Registered Post and they have arrived in 7-8 day...

Need help in Packing

hi i m a new seller, and i need help from power sellers. please guide me what are the packing materials need to use. i mean i m facing some cases in that out side packing was ok at the time of delivery, but inside content was found broken (Some plast...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SLEEPING FRAUD PREVENTION TEAM

My account was suddenly disabled one day by the most slow and litahrgic fraud prevention team of ebay for want of my documents like driving license and credit card staetementI have sent them documents atleast 50 times in different format and they are...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

strange problem

ok well one of my buyers has actually recieved the item and also has left me a good feedback(he is a good buyer for sure) but the problem is he has still to confirm that he has recieved the product now if he does not confirm it even after recieveing ...

We are seeking a employee for the project "Netsafe"

A company leader in Italy for offer security in Internet banking and new tecnology , research 1 employee in India, for a business plan called "Netsafe for Italy". Salary: 500 USD (23090 RUPIE) montly, and payment anticipates of all cost incurred by h...

Buyer Unable To Buy Using Paisapay

Hello I started selling on ebay from last week & having a good response.Yesterday & today I received two messages from buyers that they are unable to buy using paisapay.Is there some problem with paisapay?What should I do buyer is asking for another ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.