WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

Aramex is worst customer service in courier industry , they have been keeping item for two days in Bangalore and finally claiming item destination beyond delivery area, jp nagar is beyond delivery area from basavanagud for them ( 7 km ), what a joke and telling me wait for 3 more days to receive item. I try speak to manager ( if any one there god know's) and operator refuse for it saying she will not forward the call. Later operator say's manager not in office to escape. Don't use this courier for any purpose, either don't prefer shipper who use this courier as courier. Let us learn lessons through this form. Aramex should be banned. Never ever use this ...
Message 51 of 95
latest reply

sumanchalki1
Community Member
It is always the worst for me. Why don't they just shut down their service, instead of providing such bad user inconvenience? Looks like they don't have the proper infrastructure to run a courier company.
Message 52 of 95
latest reply

hridaysharma0105
Community Member
Really frustrating ... "Beyond delivery area" for santoshpur, Kolkata - 75, Which is one of the most important & posh residential area in kolkata. And most surprising thing is that they have delivered an item 1 month before at the same address.
Message 53 of 95
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
i have sent few items to GOA through FIRST FLIGHT courier services and i have no problem .
Message 54 of 95
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Why don't you guys use Speed Post? Believe me, its better than courier.
Message 55 of 95
latest reply

ashok_singhdeo123
Community Member
Its my worst experience with ARAMEX and EBay. My Shipment was HOLD for entire day where as the delivery has been made to Mumbai Office at 8 AM in the Morning . After tracking the same I have personally requested to Mumbai Aramex but there is very poor response from them and in spite of many similar request still they hold my shipment for more than 24 hours and next day they delivered the product,.

http://www.aramex.com/express/track_results.aspx?q=aWQ9MjA5MTU1MDIzJg%3d%3d-jdK6DSnB3QQ%3d

VERY VERY POOR SERVICE AND NO RESPONSIBILITY .

THANKS
ASHOK
Message 56 of 95
latest reply

skaa89
Community Member
I ordered an item 2 days ago from a seller in Mumbai and the product was shipped through Aramex to Bangalore. now after reading all these reviews I am worried that I might not actually receive the product.

Though my previous experience 2yrs ago with Aramex was not bad. I will rate that a positive transaction. I bought an item from Delhi and was delivered to Goa withing time limits. I should mention that was a COD shipment.

If I were to trust the online tracking of Aramex my shipment is till lying in Mumbai office, labeled "Overnight Parcel".

Ebay rules have changed over the years for better and I'll get my refund if the product is not delivered in one week, but it sucks to have to wait for the product for more than a week and not get the delivery and on top of that wait for about 20 days to get the refund from ebay.
Message 57 of 95
latest reply

ucdmld11
Community Member
I support all the warnings. ARAMEX is an elusive company and I have spent the whole morning trying to get their contact in Goa with no success, not even on their website. Fortunately for me, the shipment I'm chasing is COD, so I have nothing to lose.
Message 58 of 95
latest reply

qamni
Community Member
Nobody should never use Aramex Courier Service ,this is the most retarded and lame service..they are fraud!
http://www.aramex.com/express/track_results.aspx?q=aWQ9MjE1OTE3NjA0Jg%3d%3d-ZB8q9DVG7ME%3d
Thats my shipment , I haven't received anything yet.
Message 59 of 95
latest reply

arjunakajoy
Community Member
The Worst Possible Service : ARAMEX

The item i bought : SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS 16GB MOBILE (WHITE COLOR)

Date Of Order : 14th Oct, 2012

Deadline for Shipment : 23rd Oct, 2012

Its 6pm now on 23rd Oct and still there is no sign of my shipment.

My shipment tracking link is as follows :
http://www.aramex.com/express/track_results.aspx?q=aWQ9MjE1ODY3ODkwJg%3D%3D-ZaMRz0uv6%2Bg%3D

Just take a look at the route so far :
A parcel from Baroda to Kolkata takes the following route :
1. Baroda to Bombay
2. Bombay to Cochin (god knows why)
3. Cochin to Bombay (weird!! back to Bombay!!)
4. Bombay to Kolkata

Can anyone explain as to why the parcel made a detour to Cochin and back ?!?!?

I still have not received the parcel and there is just 6hrs left before the shipment deadline gets over. If the service is so bad for a metropolitan city like Kolkata, I wonder how bad it is going to be for a non-metro city!!

This is just ridiculous!!
Message 60 of 95
latest reply