SUDDEN CHANGE IN FEEDBACK CALCULATION???

rjpalace
Community Member
Hello,
WHen i started my ebay business i noticed that ebay never counted neutral feedbacks in % . But yesterday i was litrly shocked when i saw my feedback ratings to be 98% Positive????....with not a single negative feedback , Ebay is taking the neutral feedback by a seller in considration...i dont know what to do now??

Comments??
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Yes regal980808 .. this is a truth which eBay thinks that sellers have to accept by hook or by crook !

Check this:
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=2000570672&tstart=0&mod=1211295514340

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Ebay should now not take the NEUTRAL in consideration as NEGETIVE ZONE. It should be treated as neutral and shouldnt be in the Feedback calculation.
IF NEUTRAL & NEGETIVE is treated as same then what's the use of using both?????? Ebay then should have only only POSITIVE & NEGETIVE only if NEUTRAL is treated as NEGETIVE in calculation...

I hope other sellers would also agree.

Deepak
systeminflow
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

gsmobileworld
Community Member
Hi Sellers !

It seems that we just need to thrive ourselves to avoid neutral or negative feedbacks. We need to provide the best service of ours to the buyers. We need to listen to all their complaints and threatenings and keep them happy in any condition, just to maintain our business reputation.

Regards,
GSM Mobile World
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

toben88
Community Member
Yes Ebay the neutral means neutral not negative.

Call your feedback Negative and Extra Negative if it will count against us.
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Hi all,

I think eBay has introduced this feedback policy to reduce PowerSellers. Due to this the feedback percentage of genuine sellers are now less than 98%.

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

None of the Ebay people are commenting on this issue Why? May be they think what has happened is really unjustified for genuine sellers and they dont have valid any excuse or answers to get away with this problem.

STRONG DEMAND BY ALL SELLERS STOP THIS BLACK POLICY NOW
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Zaman (skygiftworldwide),

As discussed regarding the similar concerns raised by you on another thread as well in the interest of updating the members on this thread, I'd like to reiterate the response given on this thread as well.

We would like to highlight that on one hand where some of our PowerSellers have seen a dip in the feedback percentages, on the other hand we also have some new sellers becoming eligible for the PowerSeller criteria (courtesy: Repeat Feedback Credit for repeat sales & Feedback recency - calculating Feedback Percentages for only last 12 months).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

blalan179308
Community Member
HOW CAN I REMOVE MY NATURAL FEEDBACK
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

247indiaonline
Community Member
GETTING NEUTRAL FEEDBACK INTO CALCULATION WITH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS JUST UNJUSTIFIED,
AND HOW COME THERE IS NO PROVISION OF MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL, THE BUYERS JUST IS HURRY WILL LEAVE NEUTRAL / NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND THEN THIS BECOMES PERMAMENT FEEDBACK, EVEN THOUGH WE WANT TO SOLVE THE BUYER'S PROBLEM , FEEDBACK WILL REMAIN SAME...THIS SEEMS TO BE UNEXPLAINED.
Message 10 of 19
latest reply