cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victim of New Feedback Policy Changes in Favour of Buyers

Hello Fellow Ebayers,

Ebay has Changed Feedback Policy from June in which seller cannot leave Negative or Neutral Feedback to a buyer. What a funny change, just today we have been the victim of this change for no fault of us.

Item No: 360052266292
Buyer : shelitaj2317

Buyer Purchased this item and we sent Payment information on 17th May. Buyer didnot paid. We opened Unpaid item dispute to get back our Ebay Fees. Buyer replied, he will pay after some days, sought apology. We waited and claimed Ebay Fees. Now buyer has given Neutral Feedback with remarks " didn't purchase."

All communications are presnt in Ebay Dispute console which shows buyer has purchased.

We cannot leave Negative or Neutral.

New Ebay Policy explains :

"Sellers can no longer leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers."
"Buyers should leave honest Feedback without the fear of receiving negative or neutral ratings."

Giving this weapon to buyer to leave Feedback without fear has utilised by this buyer in a gross unjustifiable manner with absolutely no fault of us.

We want this 100% wrong Feedback to be withdrawn as these type of Feedbacks affects our credibility.

Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Ebay ID : Sitare_Jewels
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

indiashine
Community Member
This is going to happen with all of us.
This is a Black Black Policy
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
Lets see how ebay deals with this feedback. If the feedback is removed, @sitare_jewels please let us know so that we can gain faith in ebay again.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hello Indraneel,

I must congratulate Ebay Authorities to realise the truth and for withdrawing the Neutral Feedback given by a Non-paying Buyer.
I agree that Ebay has taken right step by erasing Feedbacks of Blocked buyers, and adding Feedbacks of repeat buyers but this good action is being Neutralised by some wrong policy of Ebay towards Feedback changes affecting Sellers credibility. I hope, sooner or later, Ebay will realise and change the policy.

I again extend my Thanks for withdrawing the Unjust Feedback.Thank You,
Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Ebay ID: Sitare_Jewels
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

gurdeep_rajpal
Community Member
Hi Everyone!
Being a Buyer,I still can understand a Genuine seller's problem like in Mr.Agarwal's case. But I'm also trying to figure out why E-Bay did so.It is to protect buyers from those Sellers who use the rating as a Weapon to get positive feedback from them.The solution is very simple that E-Bay should Evaluate all Negative or Neutral ratings left by Buyers so as to protect the Genuine Sellers and Black-list the shady ones.
It has happened with me.I usually bid in Auctions category and also do won products.But in the last week Two items won by me from different sellers,Never reached me even though I made an Instant payment through Pay-Mate.One seller never Shipped the Item and another one claimed to ship the item which never reached me in 12 days.It becomes even funny when both me and the seller belong to Delhi.Such Sellers should be black-listed as they have no Right to waste our time in placing bids and then never sending the items.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi sitare_jewels,
Even i faced the same problem i.e receiving a neutral feedback from a non-paying buyer, but ebay removed that feedback from my feedbacks but yes for certain it took time. I thank ebay for that.:-)
But yes due to all these illegitimate feedbacks, i am facing problems in my business too. now it has become very difficult for genuine sellers who have put their soul and trust in ebay, to work with whole heart!!!
Hope your illegitimate neutral feedback will also be removed soon.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply