New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sweet Mermories at Country Club Holidays

Dear Amar & Team, We would like to appreciate the trip arranged for us by Country Club, Mumbai at Allepy from the 4th to the 6th of July. It is not only the charisma of backwaters that attract tourists from all over the globe to this trivial town of ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Excellent Services by Country Club

What a pleasant surprise to receive call from you wishing me a happy birthday & inviting me along with my family to country club for dinner on 5 th October and had other programme for that evening but your insistence made me change my schedule. I wou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sciphone

Hi I am planning to buy the sciphone i9++ from ebay, this is my first purchase through ebay. Please advice whether the product is good and about the payment options. Regards Syed

Bought a Playstation 3 ... via USPS.... no clue where??

i purchased a Playstation 3 via ebay..the tracking site shows that it was internationally dispathed...... and further no clue where is it... i purchased it on 13th june...... nd it was dispathed on 22nd june.... nd now i dnt kno where is it?? nd it i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Finding Fake USB Flash Disks

Recently I was victim of fake USB flash disk which I purchased from ebay. This compelled me to do some research and I found an interesting piece of information on ebay while I was in Australia. I would want to share with fellow ebay buyers. http://re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ship PC to Andra Pradesh

I've to ship PC to KADAPA, Andhra Pradesh 516004. Please guide me on urgent basis of courier name, who sent electronic items and approx charges.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help!

Losing international buyers for want of PayPal. Can I register fotr Paypal in India? How can I go about it soon. Will PaisaPay help in this regard? Bye Essech

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online Advertising

I have my own website : http://www.srividy.com. This is an Online Advertising Programme. Promotes eBay India Travel Products also along with other advertiser products. Now I want to advertise my website. My income is solely dependant on this advertis...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defective item and remedy thereof

Hi every body out there....this must have happened once to some e-bayers. Recently I purchased a brand new motherboard from the listings in e-bay.The material was delivered to me well in time.........however the motherboard was defective and did not ...

OBSERVING 'FAKE BIDDERS'

I AM VERY DISTURBED BY THE METHOD OF BIDDING ON ITEMS WHICH USUALLY START AT A VERY LOW PRICE.THE TRICK USED IS SUCH.......THE ITEM IS LISTED.THEN LOTS OF GENUINE BUYERS START BIDDING FOR THIS ITEM.AFTER A FEW DAYS SOME 'FAKE BIDDER'COMES IN AND STAR...