cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay seller oakleys_electronics (66) was cheated on me, i need information!

magdae8282
Community Member
hi
i won the item tv on 6 days ago,this was second chance offer,
he did not want pay pal and i made payment into account in the his bank natwest by myself with cash,
this account is for name his partner i knew it,but i have proof of payment,
everything was good before payment, he was answering for my questions but when i make payment on friday is seilent!!
he is now not registred on ebay more, i know if i will not getting a tv, and that, why i am trying to resolve this problem
i have his adress but ,city is different than post code, at the moment only account is real-i hope
i have all his massage,
i need to wait 10 days when ebay will help!!!??
i can not wait, i will go tommorow to the bank, ask for moeny back -is posssible if bank give me money back?
and after that i will go to the police make report.
have you any information about him??i know , he was buying a lot but not paying ,
have i any chance to get money back?
please help mie or give any advice

regards magdae
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay seller oakleys_electronics (66) was cheated on me, i need information!

niksharmaxxx
Community Member
hi
i purchase the item cell from kelectronics200979 on 6 days ago,
he did not want pay pal and i made payment into account in the his bank natwest by myself with cash,
this account is for name his partner i knew it,but i have proof of payment,
everything was good before payment, he was answering for my questions but when i make payment on friday is seilent!!
i know if i will not getting a cell, and that, why i am trying to resolve this problem
i have only account is real-i hope
i have all his massage,
i need to wait 10 days when ebay will help!!!??
i can not wait, i will go tommorow to the bank, ask for moeny back -is posssible if bank give me money back?
and after that i will go to the police make report.
have you any information about him??i know , he was buying a lot but not paying ,
have i any chance to get money back?
please help mie or give any advice

regards nikhil
Message 2 of 2
latest reply