Excellent Services by Country Club

xbreach
Community Member
What a pleasant surprise to receive call from you wishing me a happy birthday & inviting me along with my family to country club for dinner on 5 th October and had other programme for that evening but your insistence made me change my schedule. I would have regretted if I had not changed my programm since I would have missed the cordial reception and warmth extended to us at country club. I really felt like a family member, which according to me is the highest appreciation from your efforts.

Beverages and food was extremely good. It would be better if you provide more moving space in your restaurants. We returned highly satisfied and with sweet memories of a nice evening spent in country club and specially on a day very important to my family members.

With regards,
Pramod Gupta.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Excellent Services by Country Club

xbreach
Community Member
The Country Club ( I ) Ltd
D-1st Floor Nyay Deep
Next To Sab T.V Office
Above Kalinga Hotel
Andheri Link Road
Andheri (West)
Mumbai 400053.

Sub: Appreciation of the services

We had organized a get-together of all our staff at Lonavla on July 14, 2007 which was an over night affair for a total of people in the excess of 80 in number. The arrangements were given to Mr. Amar Popat about a week before the event. Though the resorts were booked due to the seasonal rush, Mr. Popat ensured that the best facilities were available to us. Some of the highlights were the rooms in the Basilica, the food arrangements and the Disco night held there.

We were very happy with the services provided by Mr. Popat considering the fact that there was very little time to prepare for such an event. We are very happy with the presence of Mr. Popat at the venue to personally supervise the event and to ensure that all the staff and their families were looked after. He was also very supportive when there were last minute requests or changes that were required.

We look forward to have many more events in the future with you with the help of Mr. Popat.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Walter Pinto

Sr. Manager – Administration
Message 2 of 2
latest reply