International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International Shipping to Russia

Hi, I recently sold an item where the buyer was from russia. The address he asked me to send the item to does not seem to be a completed address + his account was activated the same day as the purchase. I've yet to receive payment and am worried that...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOW CAN I SELL MY MOBILE PHONES ON EBAY INDIA?

Hi, i am a powerseller on Ebay UK and would like to sell on ebay india. When i try to sell it says i need to have a Paisapay account. I could accept other methods such as bank transfer or western union if if was not banned. I have a paypal account an...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help to buy a phone

I wish to buy phone Item number: 170653200003 but the seller does not send it to Russia. Prompt the intermediary which can help with purchase and transfer.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do the UK phone recycling sites use Paypal?

:-)I've an old stock of mobile handsets, which I'm looking to sell at a reliable UK recycling site. Pls. suggest. I also need to know the options in which I could receive my payments as I've only used Paypal for selling my phones at eBay.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEWARE OF CANADIAN CUSTOMS!

I think after postal strike in Canada there may be a problem with customs in Canada. I shipped two identical pens to Canada in two different packs. One got delivered and other was sent back by Canadian customs. I ignored the loss since it was small. ...

Help: Sending stamps and coins outside India

I used to sell coins which I had in my coin collection to buyers within India.When I had send coins,I used to write on the top of the envelope that the coins are collectors coins and is of no use. I still have a few coins and stamps left which I inte...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful