International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When will I recieve this item?

Hi everybody! Can you tell me by checking this link whether my item has cleared all customs hurdles or not? http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/IPSWeb_item_events.asp?itemid=RR052356747IL

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pls help

I am very new here and after reading so many thread i am really confused about selling internatinally but it clear to me here everyone are friendly and helpful. so i also expecting i will get help from my mate here. i have a friend in malaysia who ha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

India Post registered airmail

Please can some Indian sellers help me out with "India Post registered airmail rates" because rates given on the website and post office rates do not match, what they are quoting is very high compared to the rates given on the website. Can somebody g...

How to send parcels abroad

Hello I just acquired my Importer Exporter Code and i want to ask sellers who are selling internationally that how they send their parcels abroad i.e do we need to write our IEC and name of product on our parcels or not and approx how much time does ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying from USA

Hi All, I bought a mobile phone worth 350$ from US a week back. Currently the item status is 4/26/2011 9:53:00 AM INDIA MUMBAI EMS Send item to customs (Inb) I live in Bangalore and I want to know in how many days the customs will clear the phone and...