cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paypal has stopped the electronic transfer.

vismat_mega_store
Community Member
Dear all, today i have received a mail from paypal stating that they are withdrawing the electronic service from India. Now we can only withdraw from cheque and they will not charge 5$ fee for it. But the only worry is that it takes near a month for bank to credit the money in our bank account. Well whats your say on this.
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

bestforwomen
Community Member
Hi ,

Thanks eBay team for the information of PayPal.I have received the cheque previously also on time & now also I will request the cheque on time so that I can run my business smoothly.

I think eBay will resolve the issue soon & till the time we should withdraw funds through cheque.As it's a good time to earn on eBay.com.
Message 11 of 33
latest reply

singhalharsh
Community Member
Hi All

I don't think that this is a such a big issue.

Whenever such things has happened eBay has supported his sellers

So rather than creating a problem for eBay or Paypal we should support them instead of crying and complaining; When we all have a earned really good and Big amount from them.

I Know that this is a short problem and it will be solved soon. And i don't think that this is a problem its just a functional change or the system updation kind of thing going their.

Regards
Harsh Singhal:-)
Message 12 of 33
latest reply

glitterfashions2010
Community Member
hi..i think ebay has again shown its concern for its sellers by informing us at the right time..i owe all my sucess of online business to ebay and paypal has supported me alot in it .i mean it has made our transactions so smooth that we can ever imagine . ithink these types of short term problems happens in every company and i hope it would be resolved very soon.all we can do is to keep full faith and continue with our business as we are doing uptill now
Message 13 of 33
latest reply

royalspares
Community Member
Hi Fellow eBay Sellers,
Please do not panic...these types of problems come and go... it is not more than fly on your shirt.. eBay is a platform which has opened new avenues and is a good business for all of us. The same problem cropped you some time back also, as you all remember and was solved in couple of weeks. Till then you can make the withdrawals through Requesting a Cheque.
Keep listing and selling more.Remember these types of problems would make us stronger, this would also teach us to plan for contingencies...Please do not get disheartened, this would be resolved soon..
We all should request paypal to expedite the process of sending the cheques despite of creeping about the problem..
Cheers...
Naveen
If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't follow. I'd be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.
Message 14 of 33
latest reply

HI Friends

We all are here to do business, Even eBay, if there is any problem not only we (Seller's) are effected but even there revenue is effected.

Every person / business has problems, so we have to be patient & look for a solution or alternative. Last time also they have done there best & got these issue solved ASAP, Surly they will do the same this time.

I agree Pay Pal is not very friendly always, but this is the same with most of the International company's or sites, we have had a problem with Google, believe me they are the worst to deal with.

I am with eBay ๐Ÿ™‚

ALEX
Message 15 of 33
latest reply

matchingcreations
Community Member
Hi..i think the concern is not so big that we guys are making it..these problems are very normal with any international organization and history shows that they are always short termed. PayPal is not a small organization and they have a proper set up and huge list of clients in India.i hope it would be tough for them also to go through all these hurdles. we have seen this some month back also and we have also seen how positively the matter was sorted out by PayPal and eBay . i hope this obstacle will be sorted out very soon and things will be smooth again .
Message 16 of 33
latest reply

istreet.bazar
Community Member
Its just a temp phase fellows.. But even during this phase, we don't foresee any problem.. except there wd be some extra days for the money to be in transit...

In fact, its a complete system..
Message 17 of 33
latest reply

Hi

Yesterday , i got a call from one of the eBay employ , he informed me about this paypal issue, seriously i appreciate that guy for informing this now my money is safe when eBay employs are with us then our money is safe and believe me i am working with eBay from last 6 yrs when i was in England ..... i have seen these type of small issues several type, i am using paypal not only for the eBay, my online retail site is also link with this paypal so do not get panic on it , this issue resolve very soon as the earlier one cheers guys !!!!!

thanks
Rohit Aggarwal:-)
Message 18 of 33
latest reply

buyinpenny
Community Member
Hi every eBay seller's

We are very regret to listen this paypal issue but it will solve very soon last time also my $30000 was stuck in this paypal but after 23 days i was able to withdraw my money with out any complication and i was very happy at time that eBay employs have organized a special seminar in indian habitat center for pay pal issue . i have full faith on eBay employees that nothing wrong will take place .Thanks ebay guys.
Message 19 of 33
latest reply

at least check must be sent thru proper courier.

Samin
Message 20 of 33
latest reply