cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paypal has stopped the electronic transfer.

vismat_mega_store
Community Member
Dear all, today i have received a mail from paypal stating that they are withdrawing the electronic service from India. Now we can only withdraw from cheque and they will not charge 5$ fee for it. But the only worry is that it takes near a month for bank to credit the money in our bank account. Well whats your say on this.
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Hi all,

Again a PayPal fund withdrawing issue. It will be a great problem for all of us. The cheques are despatched by ordinary mail that takes 20-22 days for delivery. It is risky too.

Hoping PayPal again resume the electronic transfer withdrawals at the earliest.

Regards,

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

Last time I found the cheque lying in the common post box at outside my building. PayPal doesn't even have professionalism to send the cheques by a Registered Airmail. Its too risky.
Message 3 of 33
latest reply

Hi Friends

They again and again making us in problems. They should inform us the exact date of resuming services so that we can make up our mind and talk to the customers accordingly.
Message 4 of 33
latest reply

lmfao_official
Community Member
I was about to Start .com business, this ruins it forever.
Message 5 of 33
latest reply

gkcreations_123
Community Member
To linus.printz - Its nothing to worry its a temporary issue for ACH however one can withdraw through cheque & its safe i have personally withdrawn from cheque.
See guys i am also using Paypal services from a long time and whatever i have earned is cuz of paypal only, Paypal last time also resolved this issue in the month of Jan and till now there was no problem.
I think we should not stop selling because of this small issue...
Message 6 of 33
latest reply

redefinefashion
Community Member
Kudos to eBay India team to inform us today & guide us. They are always available if one contacts them at right working hours.

I suggest we should withdraw necessary amount today & wait for pay pal fixing.
Message 7 of 33
latest reply

raunaknightwears
Community Member
Hey seller!!
Donโ€™t worry, you can withdraw amount today if you require & wait for paypal to restore the ACH, incase ACH takes longer one always have cheque facility . I have withdrawn always thru Cheque & Cheque comes in 12 days. One has to mention proper address in paypal registration
I think so all seller are unnecessarily panicking. Even in offline world one has to wait 30 days as a credit period . so what is wrong if one has to wait 12 days
We should all support Paypal & trust that there are good people to restore ACH quickly.
I had a small problem in the past and eBay team was so helpful that they supported me till the end i really trust them, i will personally not stop selling on .com...
Message 8 of 33
latest reply

kaushalhaneet
Community Member
Hi All

see the paypal transection is always smoth weather it is through electronic transfer or through cheque and there is not a single problem in withdrawing through cheque so this will not effect my international transections,,,,
Message 9 of 33
latest reply

Hi,
You still have a day to withdraw funds. Secondly this is a temporary arrangement. Have faith in PayPal.
This is a non-issue.
Happy selling.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 10 of 33
latest reply